6)🌹

○○○○○○○◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○○

Everyone was busy in doing the preparation as it just two days left for shruti's marriage except him who was busy in admiring her lady love.

"Bhot sundar lag rhi ho" he whispered to her while she was busy packing gifts making her startled.

(You are looking very beautiful)

"Ap? Mei toh darr hi gyi thi" she replied while hitting him lightly.

(You? I got scared)

"Aur mei marr hi gya tha" he said dramatically while pulling her more closer.

(And I got dead)

"Koi dekh lega" she said nervously while pushing him and looking here and there nervously as they were in the living room.

(Someone will see)

"Dekh lene do, mei bhi darta nhi kisi se" he said confidently while picking a rose from the vase and putting it in her hair.

(Let them see, I am not afraid of anyone)

"Vivan" she pleaded him as he was not leaving her making her more nervous.

He was busy in admiring her lady love when someone interrupts them making him startled and he quickly leaves her and starts doing some random things "Bhaiya jiii" one of his servant called him while giving him his phone.

"Bhaiya jii yeh mithaaiyan kahan rakhu?" He added while looking suspiciously at him as he was picking out the fresh flowers which he puts few minutes ago.

(Where to put these sweets?)

"Ha....haan, yahan rakh do" maintaining his attitude he replied while signaling him to put on the table while his servant looked at him strangely.

(Put here)

As he lefts she whispered in her ears "Ap toh kisi se nhi darte the" while controlling her chuckle.

(You were not afraid of anyone)

"Koun dar rha tha?" He questioned her while caging her making her startled.

(Who was afraid?)

"Aap?" She replied while tiring to loosen his grip.

(You?)

"Accha mei?" He said teasingly and going to kiss her when again someone interrupts them and quickly he left her and start watering the vase.

(Me?)

"Vivan" his dad called him while looking strangely at him.

"Beta tum thik toh ho?" He asked while touching his forehead meanwhile she was controlling her laugh.