3)⭐

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Mujhe jane dein" she mumbled while he was busy in kissing her neck making her restless.

(Let me go)

"Lekin mujhe aapke sath rhna hai" he whispered in her ears making her eyes moistened.

(But I want to be with you)

"Phir kyu jaa rhe hai mujhe chodd kr?" She questioned him while hitting him with her soft hands.

(Why are you leaving me then?)

"Desh ki hifazat bhi toh zaroori hai  na" he replied while holding her hands and kissing on it.

(Protecting our country is also important)

"Ruk jaayein na" She mumbled while looking at him with teary eyes.

(Please stop)

"Hinaya" he hugged her while caressing her hairs while deep down he himself wanted to be with her.

"I LOVE YOU" breaking the hug he whispered against her lips and soon crashed his lips on her.

"Love you too" she whispered back while grabbing his neck and kissing him back.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Aur yeh white wala bhi?" he said while giving her his white shirt to pack.

(And this white one too)

"Yeh nhi" putting it aside she replied while packing his other stuffs.

(Not this one)

"Kya hua?" Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her in his lap while lifting her chin he asked but shocked after seeing her teary eyes.

(What happened?)

"I'll miss you" she cried in his arms while he was just hugging her tightly close to his heart.

"Bas bhi karein meri jaan" breaking their hug he replied while wiping her tears.

(Stop it my love)

"Pehle wada karein jaldi aayenge" she said while looking at him with shining eyes and faint smile.

(Promise first to come soon)

"Wada" kissing her lips he replied while she hugged him tightly.

(Promise)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Major Vansh Khurana reporting sir" he said while coming into the head's office.

"Good to see you, major" he replied with a smile.

"Shaadi Mubarak" he added while going near him and giving him a manly hug making him emotional as again her face flashed infront of his eyes.