5)⭐

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Soo bhi jao" he mumbled in his sleep making her shocked as she was staring him non stop shamelessly.

(Sleep)

"Ap soo nhi rhe the?" She mumbled nervously making him giggle in his sleep.

(You were not sleeping?)

"Jab itni hasin biwi ghure toh neend kahan aati hai" he whispered in her ears while pulling her closer.

(How will you sleep when your beautiful wife stared you)

"Ghur nhi rhi thi" she muttered slowly while making circles on his shirt.

(I'm not staring)

"Toh pyaar kr rhi thi?" he nuzzled in her neck making her dizzy.

(Was you making love?)

"Major hai humare pati" pushing him lightly she mumbled making him smile.

(My husband is major)

"Toh?" He asked teasingly making her blush.

(Then?)

"Toh..dur...rhe..mujhse" she replied nervously as he was kissing her jawline.

(So stay far from me)

"Reh lengi mujhse dur?" He asked jokingly making her eyes moistened and earning a light slap from her.

(Will you stay away from me?)

"Intezar aapse dur rhne ke liye nhi kiya tha" snuggling into him she replied honestly while tears starts wetting his shirt.

(Didn't wait to stay away from you)

"Hinaya" he called her lovingly while wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

"I love you" he added while kissing her lips making her relaxed.

●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●

"Vansh, apka phone" his phone was ringing continuously while he was in deep slumber making hinaya to wake him up for fifth time.

(Vansh, your phone)

"Sone bhi nhi dete log mujhe" he muttered while getting up to take the phone call making hinaya giggle.

(People don't even let me sleep)

"Hello koun?" He said in sleepy tone while wearing his slippers.

"Yes sir" but after hearing the voice behind the phone call his sleep vanished away.

"Glad to know sir" he replied while looking at her who was combing her hairs.