7)⭐

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Hello" she was watching some serial with her mother in law 'sarita' when her phone starts ringing. It's afternoon time and after having lunch they thought to spent time together as being alone in room is not good for her health as she was now late seven months pregnant.

"Jii" after hearing the next person she jumps in happiness while getting up from the couch and heads towards her room making her mother in law smile at her excitement.

"Kaise hai mere dono baby?" He asked lovingly making her blushed hard.

(How's my both baby?)

"Dawai li? Khana khaya? Doctor ke pass gyi?" Before she could reply he bombarded her with questions making her confused.

(Have taken medicine? Did you eat? Went to the doctor?)

"Yes major" hearing her reply a bright smile lingers on his face.

"Apne kuch khaya?" She added while caressing her belly.

(Did you eat?)

"Hmm" he nods like she was watching him.

"Kb aayenge?" She again added making him stop for further saying.

(When will you come?)

"Aur phone rkhne ki zaroorat nhi hai" she warned making him surprised.

(No need to hang up)

"Kuch bhi kehna muskil hai" he replied while eyeing his bleeding leg.

(Hard to say anything)

"Abhi tak woh pakda nhi gya" he added indicting about terrorists.

(He hasn't caught yet)

"Tum bas apna dhyan rkhna" saying this he cuts the call as the blood was oozing out more making his pain unbearable. He himself don't know where he got that much energy to talk with her 'maybe their love'.

(Just take care of yourself)

"Major" he was trying to keep his eyes open while remembering his love, his family and his unborn child.

"Major hosala rkhein" the next voice was of army doctor who said while coming near him and giving him hope.

(Keep the spirits up)

"I will definitely try to save you" injecting some anesthesia in his vein the doctor said while the last words which he heard before going into the sleep valley.

After soo many sleepless night, struggles and efforts he was finally succeeded in tracing those terrorist.

Everything was going according to his plan and he finally succeeded in trapping them. He didn't killed them as order by high authorities.