2)💕

Phir kyun faasla,

Phir kyun faasla,

Main kahaan aur tum kahaan 💗

○○○○○○○○○○○

Present:

"Hii" she was in the garden looking at the dark sky just with blank eyes as all her emotions were drained away after seeing him with her.

"Hii" her heart skipped a bit after hearing his voice 'his deep voice.'

"Kaisi ho?" He asked while standing behind her making a havoc in her body.

(How are you?)

"Sayyesha" a lone tear fell from her eyes, she wasn't expecting him to be here but he was and more precisely asking about her.

"Thik..hoon" she replied while wrapping her hands around her arms.

(Fine)

"Lag toh nhi rhi" he mumbled while coming infront of her making her turn in instant.

(But not seems like)

"Apko kya fark padta hai?" Her heart mocked him but she didn't uttered anything.

(Why do you care?)

"Nhi...aisa kuch nhi hai" she replied while going from there.

(No..nothing like that)

"Chlo" soon it started raining making him run inside along with her.

(Let's go)

In just few seconds, she feels her body blossom, it's his first longer touch which was  powerful enough to melt her again.

"I love you" her heart whispered but her lips were sealed as not able to gather courage to confess her feelings.

"Please don't marry her" her eyes tried to convey this but he was busy in looking at the rain which suddenly gets more heavier.

Her eyes were stucked on his face which become more mature and handsome and unknowingly pulling her towards him.

"Aanav" her beautiful moment get broken by nandini who was searching for him.

"Tum yahan kya kr rhe ho? Chlo sab dund rhe hai" she said while dragging him with her and completely ignoring sayyesha but what hurts more was his behavior 'his smile' which appeared after seeing nandini.

(What are you doing here? Everyone is searching for you)

She was happy for him but deep inside it pricks her. Seeing him with another girl was beyond hurting and breaking.

"Aap toh mausam ki terah badal gye" she mumbled while controlling her tears and looking at his fading figure.

(You changed)