Touch your heart 💕 (✩)

Kal talak lafz bhi nahi the,

Aaj hone lagi hain baatein ❣️

○○○○○○○○○○○○

She was revising her notes for her finals in the corridor, when she heard a manly and similar voice making her heart raced as the voice belongs to him "her crush."

"Aanav beta" her mom 'Hetal' got surprised first but then squealed in happiness as he was like a son to them.

"Tum kab aaye?" She added with
happiness as he was back to home after one and half years from military.

(When did you come?)

"Aaj subah" he replied happily while looking upstairs as feels someone's eye on him.

(Today morning)

"Sukr hai aaye toh sahi" she blushed while looking at him secretly but feeling his gaze at upstairs, she quickly hid behind the pillar as not wanting him to see her.

(Thank god you came)

"Sayyesha" but her bad luck, her mom called making her curse the time badly.

"Jii" she replied with hesitation while still hiding behind the pillar.

"Beta chai bana do, aanav aaya hai" she added while making him sit comfortably on the sofa.

(Make tea, aanav have come)

"Mujhe pata hai woh aaye hai" her heart whispered making her blush.

(I know he have came)

"Jii" she replied while rushing to her room for make her appearance preventable to him.

"Accha kiya jo aagye" she was in kitchen when she heard her mom's voice.

(It's good you have come)

"Apke hath ke khaane ko bhot miss kiya meine" he replied making her heart jumped as she used to prepared dishes for him not her mom.

(I missed your hand made food)

"Phir aaj raat ka khana humare ghar" hetal said with requesting eyes making him nod.

(Then tonight's dinner at our house)

"Kahan gye?" After five minutes when she goes to the living hall, he was not there making her shocked as now few minutes ago he was talking to her mom.

(Where he have gone?)

"Zaroori call aagya tha isliye chala gya" hetal replied while taking the cup from the tray and heads towards her room happily.

(He went as some urgent call had came)

It's already evening, so she thought to prepare dishes for him and forget about her studies and finals.