2)🌹

○○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○

○○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○

"Meher kya hua?" shurti asked while coming into the hall with bowl full of popcorn.

(What's wrong?)

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" quickly wiping her tears she said while picking up the snacks and coffee.

(Nothing at all)

"Bhai kahan gye?" Sitting on the couch she said while looking here and there with munching popcorns.

(Where did the brother and that witch go?)

"Woh..woh bahar gye hai nat...natasha ke sath" she stammered while turned to go holding the tray.

(He has gone out with natasha)

Shurti was not a fool to sense her bestfriend's behavior. Getting up from the couch she goes near her.

"Kya bola uss chudail ne?" Lifting her chin she asked her while she was hiding her puffy eyes from hers.

(What did that witch say?)

"Kuch nhi hua shruti" she said softly while looking down and tears starts rolling down from her eyes.

(Nothing happened)

"Meher tum kab tak aise hi rahogi?"  Seeing her like this she said while wiping her tears.

(How long will you stay like this?)

Leaving her behind she rans toward the kitchen and place the tray on the table.

"Meher" she called her while coming into the kitchen.

"Mei ghar jaa rhi hoon" she said while looking straight.

(I am going home)

"Par tum..." she cuts her and goes from there.

(But you...)

"Meher" 

"Meher"

"Meri baat toh suno" shruti shouts but  no use as she runs from her house leaving her behind.

(Listen to me)

✩✩✩✩✩✩

He comes home late at night, lights were turned off, seems like everyone slept. He feels sad that on his first day at home after returning he spend all his time on Natasha.

Coming into the kitchen he switched on the light only to noticed the tray full of snacks and coffee. He felt a sudden pain in his heart and mumbled "Meher".

He was in his own world when someone shouts from behind "Bhai"
Seeing her furious he sensed something is wrong.

"Meher kahan hai?" Without wasting time he directly asked her.