7)💞

○○○○○○●●○○○○○○

○○○○○○●●○○○○○○

Present:

"Anayat jaldi kro" he was eagerly waiting for her for the last half an hour but seems like she was not in the mood of coming out.

(Anayat hurry up)

"Anay..." his words hang in her throat as she comes out from the changing room.

"Kaisi lag rhi hoon mei?" She asked him while standing near the dressing table and combing her hairs.

(How am I looking?)

"Had se jada khubsurat" he mumbled in dazed without blinking his eyes making her heart beat rapid.

(Excessively beautiful)

"Chalein?" He was soo engrossed in staring her that didn't even noticed when she got ready.

Today was anayat bestfriend 'haniya's
nikkah'and she was eager to go but begin the possessive husband he didn't let her go alone so he is also going with her to protect her little wife from guys.

"Zis..han" he was soo mesmerized by her that in instant he pulled her against his chest and kissed her madly while making her sit on the dressing table as his arousal was making him crazy.

"Zis...han" her voice come out like a mere whisper as his kisses were too much hot to handle.

"Hmm" after breaking the kiss, he looked at her whose cheeks were crimson making his heart pounding.

"Late......ho..jayenge" she pleaded while stammering making him realize their position.

(We will got late)

"Pehle aap change krlein" leaving her from his tight grip, he stated making her eyes poped out.

(First you change)

"Kyu?" She asked him furiously as this was her favorite dress and he was saying her to change, clutching his tuxedo collar and getting down from the table she glared making his innerself chuckle at her cute act.

(Why?)

"Kyuki..." he shuttered as how he can say directly that she was making him aroused and making him loose his control.

(Because)

"Kya?" She again questioned him while coming more close to him making his body betray as in seconds they were on bed and he was on top of her.

(What?)

"Zis..han" he was again going to kiss her but she stops him while turning to other side.

"Nik..kah mei jana hai" she stammered as his strong glance makes her throat dry.

(Have to go on marriage)