My first love 💓 (★)

Duniya bhulake tumse mila hun,

Nikli hai dilse ye duaa,

Rang de tu mohe gerua 🌸

○○○○○○○○○○

Again and again her eyes moved to him who was busy in reading some book. She was admired him the most when he was studying as his glasses make him more charming in her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked without lifting his gaze from his book.

"No....I'm not" she replied while turning her book pages nervously.

"You're" he added while lifting his gaze and removing his glasses only to meet her brown orbs.

"No....no...I'm not" she shuttered while trying hard to act normal.

"Solve this one for me" she added while acting normal infront of him.

"Mysah" the moment he was done with solving, he looked at her only to see her dozing off.

"Mysah" he again called her while shaking her lightly but of no use as it's become her habit to sleep in the middle.

"How long did I sleep?" When they were returning home from his car, she asked him while looking nervously at him.

"Just 1 hour" he joked making her frown.

"Bye" stopping his car infront of her house he unbuckled her seat belt making her heart flutter.

"Bye Mihir" she mumbled while putting her hand over her chest to control her raging heart beat.

Mihir Khurana was her childhood friend and her only bestfriend she have till now. His dad "Mahesh khurna" runs business while her mom "Nirmala Khurana" runs a NGO.
Because of their friendship both families meet alot and become friends too.

(Mihir Khurana, 24 years)

Mihir supports her in every decision making her unknowingly fall for him. Since childhood they were in same school and now in same college. She wanted to take science but because of him she takes commerce.
It might sound kiddish but for her, her life revolves around him only.