4)👫

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Ammi?" After recovering from shock he comes to his flat but got shocked after seeing the main door wide open and then got freezed after seeing his whole family in the living room.

"Hum nhi dikh rhe? Sirf ammi hi dikh rhi?" His dad added jokingly making everyone laugh except him.

(Don't you see us? Only your mom is visible?)

"Nhi abbu, aisa nhi hai" he replied while getting inside and hugging him followed by everyone his mom, sister, brother in law, Iqra his niece and their house servant abdullah chacha who is more a family member to them.

(No dad, it's not like that)

"Aap sab andaar kaise aaye?" After few minutes later, realization hits him and he asked in tensed voice making everyone chuckle.

(How did you all come inside?)

"Lock todd kr" his brother in law replied with a proud smile making his sister hugged him sideways as a proud gesture.

(By breaking the lock)

"Kyaaaaa?" Shock was just an understatement, he was beyond that.

(What?)

"Lock todd diya?" He mumbled to himself in broken and painful voice like he loose his own child.

(Breaking lock?)

"Beta airport kyu nhi aaye lene?" He was still in dreams of his lock when her mom interrupts making him back into senses.

(Why didn't you come to pick us from Airport?)

"Woh...emergency case aagyi thi" he replied with sweating hands and getting nervous.

(That.....Emergency case had come)

"Dr. Shaheer" before anyone could  response, her loud voice echoed in whole hall making him more nervous.

"Apka phone" she added sweetly while directly coming into his flat as the main door was still open and not noticing his family as she was in beyond happy state after seeing her family.

(Your phone)

"Tum koun?" She was going back and he thanked his god for million time for saving him as first time 'the great mehwish' was not noticing her surrounding. He was happy that she was going but his sister suspicious voice leaves his body on shiver.

(Who are you?)

"Jii?" she turned and then only noticed his whole family and replied softly.

"Bhai ka phone tumhare pass kaise?" She added in same tone making him more scared and panicked.