5)🥀

Tujhme khoya rahoon main,

Mujhme khoyi rahe tu 🦋

○○○○○○○○○○

After 2 months:

"We are replacing her" music director said while sipping his coffee.

"But why?" Avin's interrupts making him shook his head.

"Audience love her voice" he reasoned while looking at him with serious look.

"Because, it will risk your upcoming movie" his director interrupts in between making avin confused.

"We choose a new playblack singer for your song" he added making avin nod lightly.

"I love her voice more than amrita" music director commented with a smile.

"More than amrita?" His mind repeats his word making him more confused as 'Amrita Gautam" was the most demanded playblack singer in present and they were replacing her for someone else.

"Is it okay with you?" They asked while looking at him for his response making him nod as he have no rights to interfere in these matters.

It's been whole two months of their marriage but he didn't even care to call her for once nor picked up her calls or replied her messages.

According to him, he was doing right by ignoring her but deep inside he was messed up with his own situation. He called kashish several times but she didn't bother to revert back making him aloof inside.

"Want to meet her?" They asked but he declined as in subconscious state he aware that now he was no more bachelor making him laugh sarcastically.

"See you tomorrow" getting up from the couch, he replied with a small smile while going from there.

They are at the end of shooting making him aware that soon his escape was going to be diminished.

◎◎◎

Itni mohabbat karo na

Main doob na jaaun kahin

Waapas kinaare pe aana

Main bhool na jaaun kahin

Dekha jabse chehra tera

Main toh hafton se soyi nahin

Bol do na zara

Dil mein jo hai chhipa

Main kisi se kahungi nahi

After reaching the hotel, he was going towards his room when someone's melodious voice hits his ear making his feet moves towards the tune.

Moving towards the last room in that floor, he knocked the door from where the sweet voice was coming.

"Who's singing?" A girl in mid 30's opened the door making his eyes roamed all around inside the room.

"Excuse me?" She replied in a little loud tone making him looked at her who was wearing a deep neck grown.

"Pardon but who's singing?" He asked in eagerness but her reply drops his heart.

"None of your business" she replied in harsh tone while banging the door infront of his face.

"Why it feels like.....you're here" he mumbled with aching heart.

"Khwaish" he whispered while opening his hotel's room and going inside with a heavy heart.

"Good night" after freshing up, he mumbled to himself while lying on the bed and closing his eyes.

✩✩✩

"Good morning, avin" his director greets him in a happy tone making him revert back with a smile.

"Let me introduce to her" he added while dragging him to the vanity van.

"I'm not interested" he replied in uninterested tone.

"Sir please I'm not..." he stammered while stepping inside the vanity van but get shocked after seeing a known face infront of his eyes.

"Our new singer" he introduces her to avin making his eyes widened.

"Whaattt???" His heart screamed but his face remained normal.

"Nice to meet you, superstar" the girl replied while forwarding her hand for handshake.

"Same here, famous singer" he replied while handshaking with her.

"Ma'am, sir is calling you" a lady interrupts in between making her runs outside.

"So I wasn't dreaming, you are actually here" his heart whispered, unknowingly making him smile.

★★★★★★★★

How's it? 😊

Who's that girl?
(Such a lame question....sabko pata chal hi gya hoga hai na?) 😁

Story is getting interested 🌷

Stay tuned 🌼

Don't forget to vote and comment
As it makes your author happy
(Happy me = sooner updates) 😍

Next update after 165+ votes 😇