With You 🌻(★)

Hai yehi iraada,

Hai yehi iraada,

Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada,

Dil se hai yeh vaada 💗

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

He was in third year of college, playing football with his friends, wearing a black shirt, sweat was dripping from his forehead and he was extremely exhausted. During the play his ball went outside, so he dashed quickly in order to avoid the ball getting messed up in the mud, but it was too late as ball got stained with mud-marks. So, he pulled it out with his fingers.

He was walking back to the playground when he heard a charming feminine voice from his right side saying "Cheeee..."

He swerved his head to see who it was and saw a beautiful girl sitting her right leg folded over her left leg, dressed in silk salwar kameez, void of any makeup just like an angel. He was just ogling her like a stalker but came into in reality soon.

"Naukar" she added while giving her a bad look.

(Servant)

"Aap thik se baat nhi kr sakti kya?"
He replied politely while deep inside he was hurt by her behaviour.

(Can't you talk properly?)

"Krti hoon pr naukaro se nhi" she stated normally with no guilt making him more hurt.

(I do but not with the servants)

"Yuh bekhrukhi ki wajah jaan sakta hoon?" he asked her directly seeing her rude behavior towards him.

(Can I know the reason for this rudeness?)

"Jaan sakte agar meri standard ke hote toh" getting up from the seat, she replied while signalling at their clothes.

(You would know if you were of my standard)

"Standard dekh kr baat krti hai kya aap?" He taunts her making her furious.

(Do you talk after watching standard?)

"Jiii, jo tumme toh bilkul nhi hai" she replied angrily while going from there leaving furious him.

(Yes, that is not right in you)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Ammi jaan, maan bhi jaayein" she was pleading her mom to let her go in college trip while she was busy in doing her work.

(Mom, please agree)

"Maan jaayein na aami" she added when sensing she was not listening her and ignoring her.

(Please agree on it)

"Meri pyari ammi" hugging her sideways she said lovingly but her mom knows all her tantrums.