12)💞

Saari ki saari meri hai tu,

Tujhko kabhi na main baantun ❤️

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Zishan" she called him who was engrossed in his work and not listening her.

"Zishan" she again called him, this time a little louder making him nod without looking at her.

It's been two days of that night when they kissed. She was expecting him to take a step further but he ignored her making her delicate and baby heart hurt.

"Zi..shan" she sobbed while feeling the cold droplets inside her body as it was raining and she was in the balcony, enjoying the rain. She called him to join her but he denied her indirectly.

"Andar aajayein" forgetting the world, she got lost in her own world but his sudden stern voice makes him startled.

(Come inside)

"Anayat" he again called her as she avoid him the same way he do.
It's night at 11 am and she was happily drenching in rain making him panicked.

"Anayat" he called her for fifth time still she was not listening to him making him furious and panicked.

"Anayat" seeing her careless behavior, he himself comes to her while pulling her against his chest, he called her who was shivering now as her whole body was cold as ice making him worried for her.

"Andar chale" he added while wrapping his hands around her and making her walk to their room.

(Come inside)

"Hu..hume..nhi...jana" she replied while shivering and turning to other side making him anger on her behavior.

(I don't want to go)

"Aur kyu nhi jana?" He asked while controlling his anger as they both are getting drenched and she was being arrogant not listening to him.

(And why so?)

"Kyuki..." she started to say but stops in the middle as get her conscious back that she has to avoid him like he does few minutes ago.

"Kyuki?" He asked while making her look at him who was already looking at her deeply making her nervous.

(Because?)

"Aap humse mohobaat nhi krte" she blurted out in nervousness making him chuckle as in two days she craves from him and his touches but he avoid her as much as possible.

(You don't love me)

"Aur kyu lagta hai apko aisa?" He asked while pulling her closer making her breath hitched.

(And why you think like that?)

"Woh...kyuki....bas...aap" she blabbered nervously while looking down at the wet floor and dropping droplets of rain as not get enough courage to face him after two days.