─ 05. caught

─ 05. Caught 

***

THIRD POV

Jungkook sighed heavily and ran his tattooed hands through his hair as the front door of his house was shut firmly, watching Elena flee his home.

His chest ached remembering the terrified look on her face as they entered his house - and came upon Selene.

The pit in his stomach grew.

"Fuck." He grunted and started to unbutton his shirt, heading in the direction of his room.

He knew it was no use chasing after her to speak about what she had seen - he didn't want to terrify her more than the night's events already had.

Jungkook slid his shirt off his shoulder as he entered his large bedroom, planning on showering, cringing as he thought of what he had to do.

It would certainly be uncomfortable for both parties involved, and he only hoped his sweet little Elena didn't think less of him.

***

ELENA'S POV

THE NEXT MORNING

7:50 AM

I thanked the gracious, merciful god above that I had work again.

It would distract me from thinking of what happened last night.

I only hoped I didn't have to see Mister Jeon and his girlfriend anytime soon. She already didn't seem to like me - I cringed as the image of her naked body entered my mind.

I wish I could bleach it out of my brain.

I sniffed and rubbed my hands over my face and got dressed in one of my normal sundresses and this time I opted to wear my converse this morning. Brushing my teeth and pulling my hair back in a clip, I grabbed my tote, and water bottle, and I was off to join Vic.

Vic's eyes brightened as he stood by the front door, he handed me my lunch pack and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Ready to go?" he asked in greeting, opening the front door as I could step outside.

I forced a smile and nodded, "Yeah," I mumbled, sipping at my ice water. My eyes were drawn down the road - making sure Mister Jeon wasn't near and followed Vic to the car.

Just as I was settling in the passenger seat, I saw Mister Jeon making his way up the sidewalk, nearing the house, dressed in normal runnimg clothes.