─ 46. kayli made me do it!

( warning ; mature content )

***

ELENA'S POV
8 AM
ONE WEEK LATER...

I watched, with my jaw agape, as Vic paced around the living room like a madman, muttering slowly under his breath.

Vic had just arrived back home with the others and snatched me from Jungkook's house while he and Dae had gone shopping while I was taking a bath.

Now I worried that I would give Jungkook a heart attack when he got back...only to realize I was gone.

"Oh my god," he breathed deeply, fingers nearly pulling out a chunk on his hair. "My baby sister is dating a thirty year old man."

"--thirty-one." I corrected sweetly, a tiny smile blooming across my lips as Sang snickered into her palm and Kayli openly laughed. The boys, excluding Vic, had left to buy more food for the house after throwing it all out when they got back.

Vic rolled his eyes, "You're not helping, E."

"Well...you told him you were okay with it." I said matter-of-factly, "Don't be taking your words back, Vic. Plus, I'm the happiest I've ever been." I carefully took the braces off my hands while I was speaking and flexed my fingers.

My hands were nearly good as new – and I couldn't be happier when the doctor told me I would be able to start taking them off and exercising my fingers. I was forbidden from touching the piano, but maybe I would find a way inside the music room.

My fingers ached to be able to press the keys again, and hear the music entering my ears and relaxing my body and soul.

It had been too long since I had sat at the piano bench.

Vic sighed heavily, fire roaring in his eyes, before he calmed himself.

"Fine." he sulked, throwing himself to sit on the big armchair across from Sang, Kayli, and I. He opened his mouth, and then clicked it shut – looking as if something had just occurred to him.

He did the action three times before starting to croak.

"Wait." he paused, looking me straight in the eyes.

My brows furrowed, oh crackers. What was going through his mind?

"Have you slept with him?"

His words caused me to flush brightly and choke on my spit. Burning in mortification, I didn't hear much of Sang and Kayli cackling laughter.

"Oh my crackers..." I hid my face behind my hands when Vic gasped.

"YOU HAVE? ELENA–"

"--NO! No!" I waved my arms frantically in the air, shaking in embarrassment, "I haven't, Vic! Oh my gosh..." I whimpered into my palms. I never imagined having this sort of conversation with my brother of all people.