─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises

***

THIRD POV

The sweet taste of Elena's lips was addicting.

The feel of her lips slowly moving against his had his bulge pressing against his boxers; aching to be released from the confines of his pants.

Fuck. He thought to himself, forearms pressed on either side of Elena's head, hovering over her. Every little sound that escaped her precious lips had him feral - to the point where all he wanted to do was leave her lips, to kiss every single part of her body.

"Baby," he released against her lips when her little legs started to tremble violently in his grip. A tiny string of his control snapped; and it took everything in him to not thrust against her center.

Jungkook angled his hips away from her - not wanting to scare her if she felt his erection.

The last thing he needed was to scare her away just after he had finally gotten her.

His aura darkened when Elena let out a tiny moan - green eyes closed in pleasure.

"Shh," he cooed, letting out a grunt when Elena pulled his head near hers again - desperately trying to get him to kiss her again.

He couldn't.

Fuck, he wanted to more than anything - but it was too soon.

Jungkook knew she never experienced sex before - being as innocent as she was, he wanted to take it slow, so it wouldn't scare her.

Elena's lips formed a sad pout and he ached to kiss it away. But instead, he rolled off her and pulled her into his side.

"I gave you a kiss, baby." he chuckled, gritting his teeth when his cock throbbed beneath the layers of his clothing. He knew as soon as she fell asleep - he would need a cold shower. A really fucking cold one. "Now sleep."

"B-but–" Elena pouted, before giving up with an adorable huff. "Okay. Goodnight, I love you."

Jungkook would never get tired of hearing those words leave her lips.

He could listen to those three words leave her lips, every day, every hour, for the rest of his life and it would still feel like he was hearing them for the first time.

It was then and there Jungkook decided he would marry this woman someday, soon. He couldn't live without her - these past months attesting to that.

"I love you too, sweetie." Jungkook said lovingly, brushing her blond hair away from her face. He pulled the comforter over their bodies and held her close as she fell asleep.