─ 31. caught red handed

***

ELENA'S POV

Oh my crackers.

I'm going to die of embarrassment.

Mister Jeon stared at me, completely shocked to his core, clothes hanging from his hands.

My face was flaming red, and burning with mortification at his intense gaze on me.

His beautiful doe eyes carefully looked over my face, to my bare shoulders, and then my hands.

“Sweetie?” His lyrical voice nearly made me flinch. Pain skyrocketed inside my chest at the familiar nickname.

I hadn't been able to bear hearing it at all.

I tore my gaze from his and stared at the ground, hugging my knees closer towards my chest.

Oh God.

His torso was magnificent!

He was absolute perfection.

I'd never seen real abs before in real life. You only really heard of these insanely gorgeous, insanely ripped guys in books.

But this time; one stood in front of me.

My eyes flicked back and forth from his face, chest, and the ground.

Mister Jeon had a gorgeous big tattoo on his chest I've never seen before. It was insane. So detailed.

It was placed above his pecs and just down below his collarbone, and reached at the tops of his biceps.

Crackers.

I needed to say something.

Say something…anything, Elena!

“Elena?” He sounded panicked, “Baby, are you okay?”

Baby?

Why was he calling me that?

My face went down in flames.

“I…I'm okay…” I whispered shyly, refusing to meet his eyes when he kneeled down in front of me.

Crackers, why did he make me feel this way?

“...I was just trying to change.” I continued slowly.

Mister Jeon let out a pronounced sigh when I still refused to look at him. “I'm so sorry, sweetie. I didn't know. Here, I'll leave until you get changed, hmm?”

He sounded so nice and caring.

I couldn't take this.

I nodded, face becoming splotchy due to the tears I tried keeping at bay.