─ 45. no other comparison

***

THIRD POV
7 AM

Jungkook had woken up an hour ago, entirely wrapped around his sweet little Elena and had no plans of moving his arm off her tiny little body anytime soon. His thumbs brushed against her bare skin, and he barely withheld the shiver that raced down his spine at the feeling of her.

She was bare – void of any and all clothing right beside him.

His baby was snuggled right up against his huge body, breasts caressing his abdomen, and the blood rushed downwards to his cock as he thought about the events that occurred last night.

Jungkook grunted and slowly licked his lips, wishing he could still taste her – feel her sweet little cunt tremble underneath his merciless touch. God, what a perfect pussy she had. What a perfect body she had...and her moans...oh fuck, the sinful sounds that left her lips were music to his ears.

He wanted – no desperately needed to hear more of those sounds.

Jungkook resisted the urge to rut up against her cute little butt when she rolled over and pressed her bottom unknowingly against the man's lower region.

Elena's lips lifted in a sleepy pout, and an unintelligible gurgle left her lips causing Jungkook to chuckle, running his huge hand down her bare side.

He wouldn't touch her.

As much as it killed him and made his hard dick hate him even more – he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable.

Jungkook's lips lifted in a tiny little smirk.

He would be lying if he said he didn't want to hear her begging for him.

Flashbacks of him burying his face in her cunt and bringing her to climax would forever be in his mind.

But he also worried about taking her virginity. He knew that she had never been with anyone else, and he was no easy size to take even on a women who had their fair share of bed partners, and her little hole was so fucking tight.

A hoarse groan left his lips.

He would tear her apart.

He looked forward yet dreaded the moment he would breach her untouched walls. He longed to be inside of her, yet he was scared to hurt her.

He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he hurt his sweet little Elena even more.

But one of the main reasons he came to this decision was that he wanted her to know that there would be no woman that would ever feel his touch like he had touched her last night.