─ 08. shocking revelations

***

THIRD POV

Jungkook sighed heavily, worried as he watched his little Elena walk down the sidewalk, upset. He didn’t know why she was so upset, upset enough to where she didn’t accept his hug.

Her head drooped lower and lower as she approached her house before Jungkook pulled himself away.

“Daddy?” Dae asked, frowning from his place on his bed. “Why is ‘Lena so sad?” Jungkook sadly smiled and sat down by his son and tucked him into his bed.

“I don’t know, baby.”

It couldn’t just be the message she received; she was upset when he first peeked into his son’s room after leaving the kitchen.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the thought of dealing with Selene. But she would help him get relief and keep his dark fantasies away from his sweet Elena.

He wanted to defile his little Elena in the best of ways – but he couldn’t.

“What do you think got her so upset, hmm?” Jungkook hummed, pressing a kiss to Dae’s head.

Jungkook turned away switched on the blue nightlight on the bed as Dae pouted his lips and thought.

“I don’t know…she looked really sad when she ran up to my room a few minutes ago.”

Jungkook felt his heart stop in his chest, as every ounce of blood drained from his face. 

“What?” he struggled to say, entire body stiffening. “Do you mean she wasn’t with you the entire time?”

Fuck…did she – no.

No.

“No, daddy.” Dae shook his head innocently. “She went to tell you bye-bye – ‘cause she had to leave.”

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and groaned, tortured.

He fucked up.

***

ELENA’S POV

Shifting uncomfortably in my seat, Mr. B watched me closely as the information sank into my brain.