─ 47. toy stores

─ 47. toy stores

***

ELENA'S POV
10 AM

The next morning, I woke up to Dae bouncing on my bed next to me, efficiently waking me up. Half asleep, I listened as Sang explained that Jungkook had remembered what I asked him yesterday, and dropped the little boy off to spend the day with me while he worked.

Cuddling the little boy, I soon got up, showered, dressed, and put the braces over my hands and joined Sang and Dae in the living room.

My brothers had all gone back to their daily lives after their short vacation.
A smile lifted my face, I was happy that the boys – and most surprisingly Mr. Blackbourne and Vic had seemed okay with the fact that Jungkook and I were now in a relationship.

I held the little boy on my lap and flushed at the reminder of what happened last night. Oh crackers. How would I face him today?

"Let's get going!" Sang said, voice a high pitched squeal, grabbing her purse. I followed her with my eyes, giggling as she bounced around the living room in joy.

"What are we gonna do today, mommy?" Dae asked innocently, little hands coming up to hold my elbows as I stood up and dusted off my jeans.

This morning, I had decided to wear light blue jeans that clung to my legs, a small white lacy top that exposed my freckled shoulders, and a matching pair of white wedges completed the look.
Sang, being the life saver she was, helped me curl the ends of my hair and pinned the front pieces back with a pearl beret.
For the first time in a long while, I felt like dressing up and feeling pretty, so I donned the pink diamond necklace my family had gotten me for my birthday months ago.
Light makeup was applied to my face, not enough to irritate my skin; but enough to enhance my features, and lengthen my lashes.

I kissed Dae's little cheek and held out my hand for him to hold onto.

"We're going shopping, Dae-Dae–"

"And we can't forget about stopping by the nail salon." Sang cheered, a slight look of disgust coming over her features when she looked at her nails, "Mine desperately need a new look."

Holding Dae's hand in one hand, and his bag in the other, the two of us followed Sang outside to her car, and then Sang helped me put Dae into his car seat, one Jungkook had dropped off for us.

I giggled and buckled myself into the seat when Sang started telling Dae all the exciting things we would do today.

Quite honestly, I was really excited to spend the day with Sang and Dae – even though I looked forward to, yet dreaded seeing Jungkook later today.

I bit down on my lips to hide my wince.

After we both cleaned ourselves last night, we spoke about going out to dinner tonight. Jungkook had acted normally, and didn't seem upset by what I had done – so I hoped he would continue to act that way once I saw him in person.