─ 50. epilogue

─ 50. epilogue

( months later... )

***

ELENA'S POV

It was my favorite time of year.

Christmas.

A wishful smile erupted on my lips as I gazed up at the seven foot tall christmas tree – decorated beautifully by my brothers and Sang, who was now officially my sister-in-law.

The smile on my lips widened when Dae's little arms wound around my legs – wearing an adorable christmas sweater that matched my own. I was even able to convince Jungkook to match with us.

The white tree lights that wound around the huge tree twinkled as Dae and I watched the the sight in front of us– well more like I was admiring the tree and Dae was admiring the hundreds of presents that were set underneath said tree.

This year, every member of our family gathered at the Blackbourne house. Kayli and her men were here, my brothers and Sang were here, and Jungkook was picking his parents up at the airport, and soon we would be completed.

"Excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, Dae-Dae?" I asked, sending a small glance to the piano in the music room. This year, since it was one of the biggest open spaced rooms in the house, Gabriel commanded the tree be put in here.

I hid a smile and turned away.

My fingers closed around the tops of Dae's arms and heaved him up on my hip in a hug. "You can open your gifts later, sweets. But we have dinner first." I laughed when Dae ran his fingers through my curled hair.

My hands, now months later, were as good as new. And life had never been this good. I had my family, I had Jungkook, Dae, and everything I had ever dreamed of. I was living the dream life, and I was grateful for it everyday.

I kissed his head once more before letting him down.

"Oi! El, c'mon bitch. Jungkook's here!" Gabriel hollered, his loud upbeat voice making Dae laugh loudly.

I, on the other hand, sighed. "Gabe! We have a child in the house." I said, holding onto Dae's hand when we walked out of the music room, "He's been using some words from your vocabulary and Jungkook nearly had a stroke when Dae called him a hoe last week."

I withheld a snicker of my own, remembering the look of horror on my boyfriend's face. 

"I'd like that not to happen again." a voice from behind me chuckled before a familiar tattooed hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me against a hard body. I grinned and looked up in time for Jungkook to cup my jaw warmly in his palm and plant a kiss on my lips.