─ 17. would i?

─ 17. would i?

***

THIRD POV

5 AM

Muffled moans and squeals erupted in Jungkook's bedroom early that morning.

"You feel so fucking good." Selene gasped.

Jungkook pressed his large palm firmly against Selene's gaped mouth and huffed – sweat trailing down his glistening chest as he thrusted into her core, as she clutched onto his silk bedsheets while on her hands and knees.

He needed her to keep quiet.

She had woken up at two in the morning and snuck inside Jungkook's bedroom, and finally, finally gotten what she had wanted for the past week.

Half asleep, Jungkook had allowed her into his bed as he woke up from another dream of Elena.

Another fantasy.

He allowed her to slide down onto his cock and ride him.

Slowly, he woke completely up and found himself disappointed when it wasn't his sweet girl that he was dreaming of using his body to pleasure herself.

Jungkook bit his lips tiredly as his hips continued their punishing rhythm - his head fell back in bliss, mind imagining long blond hair, milky freckled skin, and red bitten lips.

He'd been fucking her for the past three hours – with breaks in between.

He bit back a low groan as he felt her tighten around his cock, and prayed his parents or Dae wouldn't hear them.

Selene squeaked loudly against his palm as she tightened around his thick, throbbing shaft.

The guilt he was feeling was pushed into the back of his mind – as he chased his high for the third time that night. He needed this.

He needed to forget the heartache that he constantly felt – not knowing that the women he loved more than anything was going through something unimaginable that he couldn't possibly understand even if he tried. Right in this moment.

He paid no mind to Selene's moans, or her body jerking back and forth frantically as he moved faster, he paid no mind to the lights burning his tired eyes when his head tilted back to stare at the ceiling, and he paid no mind to the curtains that were opened, and the blinds pulled up – the blinds he had forgotten to pull down when he was cleaning them.

"Fuck..." his eyes squeezed tightly shut as his orgasm overwhelmed him, his abdomen tightened as relief overwhelmed his body.

Jungkook groaned lowly and panted as he released his load in the condom, clutching Selene's ass cheeks in his hands.