─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old

***

THIRD POV

Jungkook felt his heart swell at the sight of his little family waiting for him in front of his building, and it took everything inside of him not to rush down the stairs and take them into his arms.

Last night had been one of the greatest nights of his life — and fuck, he never been so turned on in his fucking life.

Jungkook hadn't expected for his phone to chime last night with a message and attachment from his sweet little Elena, right when he was about to go to bed. But, nevertheless, he was excited to open it – expecting to see her gorgeous face.

But he was happily mistaken when he tapped on the video and was greeted by the sight of her little pussy, slick with arousal.

He wasn't going to lie — his eyes may have bulged out of his sockets...and well...he may have choked on his spit, but in all; he was very happy with that surprise.

Her little whimpers and moans, and the use of his name being spoken from her lips had every nerve of his shot, and the urge to march up that fucking street and take her back to his bed just to ravage the fuck outta his babygirl was so very fucking strong.

But he was a man of control. He pushed away those urges and watched the video again, jealousy whirling inside of him while he watched his sweet little Elena rub that inadequate fucking toy over her swollen little pearl.

It should have been his tongue, his fingers, his cock pressing against her perfect pink pussy.

It didn't take him long to shove his sweatpants over his hips and stroke his throbbing shaft. He had watched that delicious juice gush from her little, unstuffed hole and drooled.

Oh, how he wished to bury his tongue in that sweet little cunt and watch her cry for him to let her cum on his face.

The video had stopped, and his little girl hadn't come yet – and a slow smirk came over his face when she cried out his name loudly, and the video shut off.

Fast forward one missed phone call, and another was a near miss – and he finally, finally had his sweet precious woman touching herself for him.

He had seen her eyes grow big when she saw his cock, and the satisfaction that welled inside of him at her wanting him and knowing he could satisfy her better than any other boy that dared come near his treasure...he would never forget that moment.

And fuck; Jungkook would never forget hearing her tell him all the things she wanted him to do to her.

His cock had grown stiffer and after ordering her to come, he had followed not never ten seconds later. It had the second-best sexual experience he had ever had; the first being when he was able to touch for the first time a week ago.