⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝓁 ❀ ⋆

Hey guys! Sorry the update came later than I planned. I forgot to mention it last chapter although any text around these "" is said out loud and any around these '' is a thought. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! ♥️

      I thought that making it up to the roof would be a lot easier. By now I've pretty much made a whole loop back to the starting line as I'm currently hiding under a table back inside my hospital room again. I mean at least my rooms on the 3rd floor and not the 2nd.

     This dude with his gun decided if he killed the both of us then, he would get the 4 of spades card. No idea what he meant by that, but ok.

     "Hey, I think he went back down to the 2nd floor to look for us." I look down at my phone and realize we don't have much time left. We both get out of our hiding space and make our way to the stairwell again. 

     We work on finding something to block the stairs and door. Managing to find a bed in the hallway, we work together to block it off. I slam the door shut and we make our way up to Surgical Procedures. 

     "Hey, I was wondering if you knew what happens when the time runs out?" I asked. "Oh, um well it's hard to explain. Although once this game ends I can try to explain it." "Oh uh...ok well-"

     "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" 'Shit!'

     Two humanoid looking shadows emerged out of the operating room. The details weren't as visible because of the lighting, though they definitely looked like people.

     I pulled the other girl into one of the operating rooms and slammed the door shut. "What the hell was that thing." I questioned. I mean she must know something about this place. "Well I don't know what that thing was! Look we need to find a way to get rid of it and fast, the time limits running out!"

     "Ok, we'll I've been living in this hospital for half a year now and I don't know where that thing came from! Although, I mean we're on the 4th floor right? There must be some kind of surgery tools...right?" 

     "I visit the hospital often to see my mom, so I guess I know a little about it too. Let's just check the cabinets." 

     "Hey, I found one over here! Are you sure this is safe? I mean we don't really know how to use it, do we...?" "I don't think it matters, I mean it's probably not supposed to be used to fight random ass people anyway."

     "Although, you look a lot stronger than me though sooo can you just fight them? I mean I don't think you should trust a hospitalized stranger when it comes to this." 

     "There's two people though! Let's just fight one each!" She said. "I mean I guess that's fair, but I get to use the scalpel." "It might not look it but I actually fight pretty well using my arms and legs." "Ok...well now your just scaring me and I just met you so let's just do thi-"

TIME LIMIT: 5 MINUTES

Players remaining: 2

     "Uhm- that can't be good. So can you tell me now what happens when the time runs out?" Before she responded the door busted down.

     I think I see what she meant by she can fight. Although I don't really have any experience with this kind of stuff so I'll just-

     "I'm out of here, fuck this!" I threw the scalpel at that things face and bolted up the stairwell. "Hey! Wait for me!" I heard footsteps following me up the staircase and she ran up right next to me.

     "Hey, you know, for being hospitalized for so long you run pretty fast." She panted. "How are you not freaking out right now?! That thing came up from the basement, which is literally used as a morgue! Those things are freaking dead people!" I shouted at her, I mean, did she not see them?

     "Calm down! Those weren't corpses, they were just people in black clothes..." 

GAME COMPLETED, CONGRATULATIONS!

     The same automated voice came out of our phones. I looked around and didn't see that boy from before. I guess I felt bad but he should've just stopped looking for us and made it to the roof.

     "Hey, by the way I don't mean to pry, but why are you wearing a bathing suit?" "Sorry I can't really tell you that. Although if I ever meet you somewhere else then maybe we could talk about it more." 

     "Oh...so you're leaving?" I asked. "No, well I mean if you want me to. We could be friends! Let's make a deal. How about if I tell you my name then you tell me yours! Besides we could go look for cute clothes for you to wear! I mean- I'm guessing you don't want to be wearing a hospital gown everywhere, right?"

     "Huh? Oh! Yeah I um guess not. I'm Hazumi, although just call me Shiyori. I know it's not exactly that practical since we just met and all, but I don't really like my last name much." "Oh, that's fine! My names Kuina, it's so great to finally have a girl friend. I mean I only really hang out with this super short guy, although enough about him!"

     "Oh, by the way now that I mention it you're like super  short." "Yeah, I didn't notice thanks for letting me know." I mean she didn't have to be so direct about it.

     I hadn't noticed before although in front of us there was a single card lying on a table in front of us. "Hey, what is that?" 

     "Don't worry about it! I'll tell you on the way to our shopping spree!" She squealed. Although, I heard her whisper under her breath.

Something about the beach not having this certain card yet.

     Hey, guys! Thanks for reading this chapter ♥️ Sorry, it wasn't as long but I'll try to make the next one longer. Also I think I'm going to try and release about 4 or more chapters a week. Let me know what you think about the chapter and if anything needs to be edited. See you next time! - ⋆ ❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀ ⋆