⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳 ❀ ⋆

Hey, guys! Hope all of you are doing well, thank you all so much for the support on this book! Also, if suicidal, dark thoughts, or violence trigger you, be aware that there are some bits in this chapter. Anyways, enjoy! ♥️ 

     The boy rocked back and forth while clutching his legs with his hands. I couldn't make out his face because it was hiding inside his knees.

     Kaito, went up to him and knelt beside him asking what was wrong. The other girls in our group huddled together, making it look like they were scared of a kid.

     "Hey kid, what are you talking about?" Kaito said. "Are you feeling ok?" "What the hells wrong with him." "Get me out of here." "We should just throw him into the vault then." Everyone started murmuring.

     "Just put me into the vault." The kid sobbed. "I'm so tired of this place, just let me leave!" I felt for him, it must be hard being here without any parents or friends, especially when you're that young.

     "He must be the robber! He's trying to trick us guys! Kill him!" Spoke the same man who wouldn't participate in our plan. "Hey what about you old man? You're the one who decided not to involve yourself in finding out who the robber is. I bet it's him!"

     All while this was playing out Chishiya just stood against the wall with his arms crossed, watching the scene play out. 'This wasn't some movie theater, what the hell is he doing?' You know in second thought, what is he ever doing? This is probably normal behavior from him. I think I'd be more worried if he was chatty all of a sudden.

     "H-hey, guys? Shouldn't we plan this out first...I mean, we'll all die if we put the wrong person into th-" 

BANG

     Two of the girls in our group fell to the ground like rag dolls, as multiple bullet holes printed themselves all over there body.

     "Aiko! Mika! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?! They didn't do anything!" She shouted. "Oh shit." I said to Chishiya. "Isn't she the one who was crying earlier about loosing her friends?"

     "Yep, that's her." He said blankly. I turned to look at the shooter and it was the young boy. 'Where did he get a gun from?' I said to myself, the most confused I've ever been in my life.

     "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Just stay away all of you!" He pointed the gun at Kaito and said, "Get away from me please! I don't know what's happening!"

     Kaito raised his hands up and backed away from him, returning to us again. "Oh, now this is exciting! We're finally getting to the good part!" Mira chucked.

     'What in the world is wrong with her? Is she mental or something?' I thought, looking at her with a bewildered look on my face. 'This persons a grown woman and this obviously isn't some kind of Disney show.'

     To my surprise, Chishiya push himself off the wall and strolled over to the boy with his hands in his pockets. Everyone stopped talking and just stared. "Mind if I take that from you real quick?" He questioned the him, and crouched down to his height with a hand held out in front of him.

     He didn't respond and just kept shaking. Chishiya slowly reached his hand forward and took the gun away. He turned the safety on and emptied all the bullets, putting them in his pocket. "I'll be taking this." He said and stuffed the gun in as well. 

     'How much room does this guy have in his pockets? I'll have to ask Kuina later about getting clothes with at least one working pocket.'