⋆ ❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱 ❀ ⋆

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for 100+ votes! It's means the world to me, I hope you enjoy this chapter ♥️ 

     The room went completely silent. 'Yikes, he's done for...' I said to myself. No way he just called Hatter by his first name.

     "Everyone leave the room. It's seems Aguni would like to have a conversation." They stared at each other as condescendingly as possible.

     "Uh, bye!" I stood up and awkwardly walked out of the room, not making eye contact. 'Wait, was I supposed to leave? Or was he just saying that... I really have to pay attention more.'

     "Hazumi, is that you?" 'Huh' I looked behind me seeing Kaito and Amane. "Oh, hey guys! Sorry I didn't recognize your voices." I apologized, waiting for them to catch up.

     "Hey! Congrats on executive! I meant to tell you when I saw you earlier, although you looked busy." Amane told me. "Thanks, I was surprised too, that game we played was a bloodbath after all. How have you two been?

     Amane and Kaito glanced at each other, Looking weary. "Well honestly, we've been getting better. Even managed to meet some people, although ever since then I just can't forget my friends." She said.

     "Oh, are you free right now by the way? I could introduce you to some of the people I met, only if you want of course." She smiled. 

     "I have to attend a meeting later, although I was wondering what I should do in the meantime. Guess it worked out pretty well. I can go with you right now if you want?" Amane and Kaito agreed.

     "Yeah, follow us! Pretty sure they'll be by the pool, most people are." Kaito told me. While taking the elevator we exchanged more formalities. He asked about Chishiya, and how he was doing and so on.

     The elevator door opened and we walked out, today was way to hot for my liking. 'I really have to find some sunblock at some point.' I thought while trying my best to walk in any shade I could find.

     As I walked through the crowd everyone stared at my wristband, stepping aside so I could walk through. I guess these were benefits of being an executive? I remember Hatter saying something about announcing my rank as an executive before tonight's game. 

     "There they are!" Kaito shouted. "Kaito, what are you talking about? That's an old woman!" Amane scolded him. "Oops my bad." He shrugged, laughing. 'They look like they were made for each other.' I observed, from behind them.

     "Oh, I see them!" This time Amane said. We went over and she started to introduce me. "Hazumi, meet Asahi and Momoka! Guys, this is Hazumi. She's a newly promoted executive."

     The two girls stared at me not saying anything for a while. Maybe their shy? "Um, it's nice to meet you two." I said. The one I remember as Momoka replied. "Hello, it's great to meet someone new around here." She said quietly. She seemed sweet though.

     "Yeah, I was thinking the same th-" "Hazumi." I looked behind me, seeing An and Kuzuryu. The  music suddenly stopped, everyone turning to look.

     I suppose seeing 3 executives in the same place would cause some commotion. An turned around glancing at everyone, "Nothing to see, everyone go back to what you were doing!" The music came back on and everyone slowly started to pay less attention.

     "Hazumi, the guards just came back with the people we discussed at the meeeting." Kuzuryu explained. "An and I were just informed of it. We came to tell you."

     "Oh, of course! I'm sorry, I didn't realize that much time had gone by." "Not much has." An sighed. "Apparently, some lower rank militants found them lurking by The Beach last night. They knocked them out, and raided a few stores before returning this morning. They're currently still out of it, we're waiting for them to wake up."

     "Oh, I see. Sorry Amane! I'll have to go, see the rest of you later." I waved. They waved back and said goodbye.

     Kuzuryu, An, and I made our way back through the crowd, getting lots of stares. Although, eventually we made it to the elevator. Pressing, the 6th floor we began to go up.

     'Good thing I didn't drink, I would've been totally knocked out for the rest of the day.' The door opened and we all stepped out, going into the meeting room.

     We entered seeing Mira, Hatter, and some militants waiting inside already. The meeting table, was closed off at the moment. So, we were all standing. Except for the two people in chairs, that I assumed to be the "spy's." 

     We all went to our respective spots. Kuzuryu and Mira to the left, An and I to the right. And then there was Hatter, who of course had to be different to support his flamboyant and boisterous personality, he decided to not show up and instead make a "grand entrance."

     "Is everyone ready?" The guard behind the chairs said. He pulled the two bags off their heads and we began.

     "I apologize for this rude introduction." Kuzuryu began. 'Wait a second... isn't that the spades girl from the Eight of Hearts game?' I looked towards the girl, tied up in the chair.

     "Our sentries reported that there were people spying on us." An interrupted Kuzuryu. "Why are you here?" She said. 

     The boy next to the spades girl responded quickly, "I was told that I could find answers here. What is this game? And where is everybody?"

     Hatter and his two personal guards flung the door open. Walking in without missing a beat. I turned my head away and rolled my eyes, making A chuckle a bit. 'I can't believe I'm already tired of this guy, it's been like 2 or 3 days.

     "Where indeed." He announced. "We have the answers that you are looking for." The doors closed and we now had officially began.

    Hatter leaned into the space between the boy and girl saying to them both, "Welcome...to the oasis known as The Beach." "Cue the maniacal laughing." I muttered under my breath. Guessing right, he started his infamous, "Psycho ass laugh." 

     "Here is the first answer!" He shouted, pointing at the wall behind us and snapping, waiting for the guards to open it.

     Mira started to smile waiting for the doors to open. When was she not? The door started to open revealing all the cards we had won.

     "Allow me to enlighten you."

     Hey guys! I actually went and rewatched this episode to recite the exact dialogue, I didn't want to mess it up 😅 Hope you enjoyed it though, see you all tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒