⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves!<3 This is the final chapter I'm posting before I go on vacation *cries*. Don't worry I'll still be active though! I'm coming back August 20th for those of you who don't know. Also, italics are used in this chapter how they would normally be used for. Anyways, Hope you enjoy! ♥️ 

     We had gone back into the building, not bothering to wait for Usagi. Arisu decided to take a chance and trust us, so we were currently on the roof of the building, discussing for real this time.

     "Arisu. You and Usagi seem to have gathered a whole bunch of information. Are you two planning something?" Chishiya asked.

     "No, not really." He said blandly. At least give us some information. "All right then, I'll cut to the chase." Said Chishiya, doing his best to be quick about it.

     "How do you think you're going to live in a world full of despair?" "What?" He said dumbfounded, Chishiya and Kuina took this as an opportunity to stare Arisu down. Questioning him silently.

     "Look, all I want is some answers. Who's behind these sick games and...who killed my friends, Karube and Chota." Arisu cut through the silence. "I thought I'd be able to survive and go back to the world the way it used to be. But if that's not possible, I want Usagi to return at the very least."

     He took a deep breath and looked down, "She's the only reason I'm still alive." He said looking back up to Chishiya.

     "Very touching. That wish of yours... sure is nice, but not very practical, I'll tell you." He said walking closer up to Arisu. Kuina scoffed doing the same.

     She took her cigarette out saying, " You'd have to win every single game coming up and become the next Number 1. Impossible." 

     "Look, it's not about you guys, all right?" He said getting a bit frustrated. "We think you have potential." Chishiya interrupted.

     "What?" "Yeah, that's why we're here right now." Chishiya told him. "What do you mean?" He questioned.

     "What would you say if I told you, things could play out differently?"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Today was special. I hadn't realized it before, although up until now Hatter hasn't played a single game in about three weeks. Crazy when I think about it, but today that changes.

     A sparkling white car immerged out of The Beach's parking lot. It had no hood, and Hatter was sitting on top of it, hoisting a glass of wine in the air. The driver looked somewhat annoyed. Although of course he would never mention anything.

     An entire crowd filled with his followers and some executives were overlapping each others screaming at the top of their lungs. Chanting, Hatters name over and over again

     Meanwhile, Usagi and Arisu had made a retreat, opting to not be included in this cult like worshipping. Instead they were strolling down the hallways of the fourth floor.

     "They've got a lot of guns." Usagi said. Their arsenal is in the deepest room in the annex, and they have patrols too. Not even mentioning we don't know where their base is. As long as they have all those weapons, Hatter will be in control of everything."

     Arisu sighed, stopping in his path and standing completely quiet. "What's the matter?" Usagi asked, obviously concerned.