⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱 ❀⋆

Hey, guys! Forgot to credit Haro Aso for the creation of this amazing series! I'm pretty sure everyone already knows although, this book does have MAJOR spoilers for the characters and plot of Alice in Borderland. Enjoy the chapter! ♥️ 

     "Chishiya? Is that you?" He hummed in response, glancing over his shoulder. I went to sit down next to him.

     "Oh...so your up to, huh? What are you doing up here?" I questioned. He raised his eyebrows, "I could ask you the same."

     I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, I guess you could. By the way, thanks for helping me the other night. You know, with Niragi?"

     "No problem." After that we sort of just fell into a long silence. Just as the sun slowly started to rise he glanced over in my direction.

     "That watch you're wearing, what is it?" '...Oh shit, no way he actually saw it...?' "Oh uh, this thing? Just an electronic watch."

     He smirked and leaned closer, whispering, "You don't sound to sure about that." First rule of awkward conversations: Avoid Them.

     "Um...so anyways! We have a meeting soon right? I wonder what it's about." He hummed agreeing with me, "Yeah, I wonder."

     'I wonder how old he is...? Definitely not older than 25... right?' I thought to myself, staring at him.

     "22" He said. 'What...? Wait. Holy crap, did I say that out loud?!' "W-wait! I didn't mean it like that! I mean, yeah you look pretty good, but that's not what I meant!" I hurriedly explain.

     'Well, maybe I did mean it...' He raised an eyebrow at me. "Don't worry, you never said anything out loud. I was just guessing that's what you were thinking." He stood up and walked over the the door to the roof. "You coming?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

     "Yeah, sorry! Coming!" I rushed over to meet him by the door and we both went down the stairs. The roof didn't have any kind of elevator so we had to use the stairwell.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     We entered the meeting room and not many people were there. 'Finally early for once...' I cheered silently.

     I went to my seat and started to make conversation with An. I figured that we could probably get to be friends. I mean, she wasn't the most fun or talkative, but I still liked her.

     Across the table Chishiya was poking fun at Niragi, commenting on how small his rifle was. It was kind of funny, considering it was one of the largest type of guns here at The Beach.

     Kuzuryu walked in, conversing with Mira about god knows what. I don't know why they would be talking, they don't seem to have much in common.

     Aguni walked in looking all high and mighty, with Last Boss at his side. If you asked me he looked pretty stupid. He's not really all that honestly...

     Hatter strolled in, filling the room with chaotic and outgoing energy. It was way too early in the morning for this. How can he always be on a constant high?

     "Good morning, my fellow executives!" His voice boomed off the walls, as the guards began to close the meeting doors. "I'm so glad you could all make it to the meeting! Shall we begin?" He walked over to the head of the table.

     He stated all our names, nodding at each and every one of us. It must have been some sort of greeting. I nodded back anyways.

     "Mira! If you would?" Mira stood and walked over to stand by Hatter. "As I'm sure some of you have heard, lately our sentries have spotted two mysterious figures lurking around The Beach. They haven't made any moves, although they seem to be some kind of spy's. Even though we are not sure, we should make a move on them."

     "Yes, I agree." Kuzuryu began, "Maybe these people have some kind of knowledge on this country, either way we cannot keep letting them collecting all the cards. It seems many of our groups have come back without cards, because of them."

     "Yes, but don't worry!" Hatter stated, "I've already taken care of them this morning, it was quite the pain, although we should now be safe from these traitors." Aguni narrowed his eyes at Hatter, he looked to be contemplating something. 

     I think Chishiya was curious as well. He seemed to be studying Aguni, for answers. "What do you mean you took care of them?" An shot back at Hatter, concerned.

     Hatter paid no attention and looked to be deliberately ignoring her. Which surprised me, I think An was one of his favorites. 

     I looked to my right, and saw that Niragi had both feet up on the table, snoring. As much as I didn't like him, I couldn't exactly blame him. I need some sleep too, the side effects of this medicine is starting to kick in...

     Hatter went around asking people who had games tonight. An, Niragi, Aguni, and Last Boss needed more days on their visa. 

     "An you will go with the Shinjuku Ward group tonight. I believe Kuina is also in that group, if you need help finding it."

     "Last Boss, Aguni, and Niragi. All of you will go to the same one. I don't care which, just make sure there's only militants in your group.

     "Guards! You will go hunt out these spy's and bring them back here before the games begin. I want to see if they are worthy enough to be apart of The Beach." Hatter says. "I expect all members of the non-militant executives to be here!"

     I saw Chishiya raise his hand. "Yes Chishiya?" Hatter asks. "I'll sadly not be able to attend today, I need to gather more supplies from stores in Shibuya."

     "I understand, although I do hope you're telling the truth." I see Hatters eyes get noticeably darker. "I wouldn't want another occurrence like this morning."

     Aguni shoots up from his seat and grabs Hatters arm. "We need to talk Takeru."

Did Aguni just call him by his first name?

     Hey guys! Thanks for reading this Chapter! Once again it did come out later than expected, although look forward to a more exciting one tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒