⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves <3 We hit 1k!!! Thanks to all you this was able to happen, so thanks a lot! I can't believe we're already on chapter 31. Anyways this is the new posting time since school started *Ugh*. Trigger warning: Violence. Hope you enjoy this chapter! ♥️ 

     I looked back to the screen after my suprise fit of laughter. How was I not supposed to crack up? 

     I saw Arisu enter the code, "8-0-2-2." He pressed enter and it starting blinking orange. He panicked, trying to re-enter the code and bang on the front of the safe. Although it wouldn't open up.

     I turned my eyes to Chishiya's camera and I saw him completing his part of the plan. The speech had ended and he was now talking to the militants, probably trying to get them to come over here.

     My radio turned on and Arisu's voice came through, "It's not opening!" I sighed getting ready for what was going to happen and I zoned into the security camera, watching close.

     "Chishiya!" Arisu yelled into the radio while moving around the dial on the safe. He banged on it with his fist, and wouldn't it be the perfect time to get out of the room? I wonder where the rest of his brain cells went?

     The beeping continued and Arisu kept yelling Chishiya's name into the radio. I saw a group of people enter the room and I groaned, crossing my fingers he wouldn't die.

     "Yeah, I gotta hand it to you. You really got balls." Niragi told him, shoving the door open as he bent down into Arisu's face. Like he was talking to a child.

     Aguni followed shortly behind him all the other militants with him, and a blank look on his face. Sort of like how it was during the meeting.

     Arisu scurried up against the wall as close as he could, trying to get as far away as possible. I'm not going to lie, I would've done the same.

     There was a silence before Chishiya walked in, tossing his radio in one hand, one hand in his pocket. A smirk on his face, a lot more evil and bad spirited then how it usually was.

     Everyone else was glaring at him and, disgusted he would do something like this. One even cracking his knuckles. It didn't match the look on Arisu's face though. He looked the most betrayed out of anyone there, seeing Chishiya walk in with no care in the world.

     "Why would you..." He said under his breath, quietly. If I were him I would've shouted at Niragi and told them all that it was Chishiya's plan. Probably call more than one of them a shithead, and get beat up. Cause that's just who I am. A dumbass. But a funny one.

     "Let me go!" Usagi yelled. She was being dragged in by three of more militants. Well at least the plan worked. I didn't think they'd catch her outside. 'Am I a bad person for thinking that...?" Whatever.

     'Why is she kicking them...?' I thought. She didn't actually think she could escape a room full of militants did she? "Relax, calm down!" One of the guys told her. Jesus does she look stupid right now.

     "Usagi!" Arisu shouted, running out from his spot to try and help her. Niragi immediately picked up his gun.

SLAM

     Niragi wacked the rifle across his face, a bruise already forming. A devious smile spread across Niragi's face. What a devil he is. "Arisu!" Usagi screamed, trying to come over.

     "Stop crying for your boyfriend, you stupid bitch!" Niragi yelled at her, taking his leg and slamming it down into him. Blood splattering everywhere. 

     She continued to scream his name, as he bludgeoned his heavy boot on and off of Arisu's head. I'm surprised he's still conscious.

     The door to the security room bursted open, and I turned around startled and ready to fight. Good thing it was just Kuina, cause there's no way I would be able to fight someone. 'Reasons why I'm not a spade, Number 1.' I sighed. I should really try to get better.

     A loud thud came from the screen and Kuina rushed over. "Holy crap...I didn't think it was going to be this violent. Is he okay?"

     "...um, I don't think so. Sorry, Kuina. He just doesn't look...in the best shape." I told her. I was being honest, I really don't think he surviving this.

     Niragi kept working on busting Arisu's head open. Why? Because he's a literal psychopath. Some people joke about it, although I legitimately think that he should be clinically diagnosed with it. I'll make sure to schedule a session in a mental institution for him. I'm sure he'd benefit. If he didn't shoot the staff down first.

     "Chishiya, I owe you." Aguni, said crossing his arms. I raised my eyebrows. Aguni thanking someone? Pinch me, I must be dreaming. And Chishiya of all people? The analytical frustratingly annoying bastard, I know? No way.

     Aguni turned around facing him. "We wouldn't have caught them if it wasn't for you." Niragi grunted, displeased at the thought of his role model, thanking his worst enemy. It was comical in a way.

     "Let go of me! Arisu!" Usagi shouted. Please...someone shut her up. She keeps yelling and she might just be thrown into custody along with him.   

     "Yeah, well." Chishiya started. "I just want to be of service." He said. Usagi continued yelling, and I saw Aguni turn to the wall for a second. Looking at a painting. Chishiya's eyes quickly flashed in the same direction and he took note of it.

     I didn't think much of it, but I definitely noticed. Unlike, Kuina. Who was busy snacking on food. At least someone's acting normal.

     Niragi had moved to kicking Arisu in the gut now, aiming for a kill. I'm pretty sure it was already decided what would happen to him. Nothing new. Torture. Them he'd get shot. Either by a gun or a laser. It didn't really matter in the end.

The outcome would be the same

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Thanks to everyone who's read this chapter! I'd say passing 30 chapters is a milestone. To everyone who's also voted, it means the world to me <3 Can't wait to make more chapters for all of you! Make sure to check out my "Comment your Ending" chapter if you haven't already! See you guys tommorow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒