⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hey, guys! Hope your having a wonderful day, just to let you know this chapter involves some underage drinking and peer-pressure if it triggers some people. Also, opinions on pineapple on pizza? Hope you enjoy this chapter ♥️   

     "Shiyori, wake up!" I groggily got out of bed, with the sound of banging filling my ears. 'No way...' I looked at my watch, 'Was Kuina seriously up at six in the morning?!'

     "No way Kuina! I went to bed at like twelve! Leave me alone!" I shouted covering my ears with my pillow. 'She better not come in, she better not come in.'

     She came in. "Come on!" Kuina said dragging me out of bed. "Go get dressed! Let's go down and check everything out!"

     "Kuina. I'm literally going to kill you for waking me up. Get out of my room." "Whatever, you better be quick, I'm not missing happy hour!"

     "Happy hour!? It's six?! Who has happy hour at six in the morning?!" "Uh, it's kind of like a strategy that Hatter uses. The earlier the less people, and the less people the more alcohol for him." Kuina laughed.

     "Yea, yea whatever." I got dressed into a bathing suit and did my hair. Checking my watch I decided that drinking probably wouldn't be the best decision right now. Although, a few drinks can't hurt right?

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     There were tons of different people in this place. Some people preferred to drink, some sleep, some party, and some swim. There looked to be no boundaries here. Anyone could drink, do drugs, and have sex.

     In a way it seemed so much more carefree here. Except for death looming over everyone almost all the time.

     "Oh, Shiyori I forgot to ask. Are you old enough to drink?" "Um...well I turn 20 in a month? It's fine I guess."

     "It doesn't really matter anyway, they'll still give anyone the drinks if they have money." "Yeah, thank god I had some with me when I ended up here."

     "Hey, what's up Hiroshi?" Kuina asked the bartender, who was a sweet old man, probably played lots of diamond games. I guess she really does come here often. Good for her I guess?

     "Kuina, my favorite customer! I'm doing as good as I can, who's the new friend?" "This is Hazumi! She just got promoted to executive!"

     "Well, in honor of your promotion, how about some free drinks for you girls? It's on me!" 'Damn well I'm not passing up free drinks.' "That'd be awesome, thanks so much Hiroshi!"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     "Hey, Kuina who's that guy staring at us?" Shiyori slurred. Kuina looked to where she was pointing. "Oh shit...I totally forgot what time it was. Dude it's like two, I think we were supposed to meet someone..."

     "Yeaaaa...so like more shots?" Shiyori said. "Sounds like a plan. By the way you're like a total lightweight."

     "I just don't drink a lo-" Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and there was some dude in a white jacket.

     "Who are you...?" "Kuina, can I borrow Hazumi for a second?" "What!? No! Who are you!?" "It's Chishiya, and we were supposed to meet two hours ago..."

     "I forgot to tell Hazumi the third rule. We need to go, come on." Chishiya said. "What- what do you mean you forgot to tell her? Chishiya, that's like the most important one!"

     "Doesn't matter." We walked over towards the lobby and went up to the 7th floor. "Heyyyy...I didn't notice this music before." Shiyori said, nodding her head along to it. 

     "...Kuina, don't tell me that bartender drugged her drink." "Chishiya! Come on, you always say that! Why don't you like him? He's such a nice old man!

     "He drugs everyone's drinks, but you never notice cause you get too drunk. Stop trusting random people, you're going to accidentally say something and ruin the plan."

     "He's just an old man! What could he even do?" "Kuina, he's like every other bartender. Niragi, sweeps by and blackmails them to drug their drinks or he'll kill them. Then he comes down to the bar, and picks up all the drugged idiots. If that happens I'm not helping you."

     "Dude, you should have said that earlier...of course Niragi would do something like that." "It's actually not a bad idea though. I could probably get the bartender to drug someone so they can get into that fake safe."

     "There's still not enough cards though. We need to wait until most of them are gathered then make a move."

     The elevator opened and we walked out, going to the very end of the hall. By now I sort of sobered up.

     "Oh...we were supposed to meet you right? We were um kind of occupied with important stuff..." 

     "It shouldn't take that long anyway we just need to confirm some plans." He said holding the door open. "Ladies first," he smirked.

     Kuina rolled her eyes and I followed her in. For just one rank above me Chishiya's, room was significantly fancier. Lots of more furnishing and food in the fridge. 'I should probably steal some. Wait. What am I thinking? Jesus, I should really not drink that often.'

     We all sat down around a glass coffee table. Chishiya and Kuina looked like they were in some kind of mafia business meeting, seriously what the hell is wrong with everyone here? They're all so paranoid.

     "Before we start make sure everyone is talking quietly. We can't risk anyone hearing us. Also, Hazumi we need to tell you something I didn't have time to tell you before the game last night."

     "Ok...what's that?" Chishiya turned to look at Kuina. "Well, there's not really any "subtle" way to say it..." she started, "Basically, follow all the rules and never tell anyone but us, something that might sound like betraying Hatter or The Beach."

     "It won't end well. As he says, "Death to all Traitors. He can be so corney sometimes. He should really think of some more catchphrases."

     "Sure Kuina. Anyways, as of now we don't have any kind of decoy or bait for the plan. We'll obviously need to wait longer till The Beach gathers most of the cards, but until then keep an eye out for anyone who might be good for our plan." Chishiya explains.

     "Yeah, but there's way too many people here. How are we supposed to know who or what to look for?" Kuina adds on.

     "Anyone who looks naive, dumb, gullible, scared, or air-headed. They're always the easiest kind of decoy. The less questions they ask the better, if they seem good enough introduce them to me. Make it seem like they're important to the plan. If you think anyone might be too loyal to Hatter, don't approach them. Got it?"

     "Yeah, simple enough. Although, what's going to happen to them?" Chishiya shrugs. "Either they'll be beaten or killed. It's a sacrifice though."

"To gain something, you need to lose something"

     Hey, guys! I wanted to thank "@welldamnroe" for suggesting to use third person, make sure to check some of her stories out! I used some the different pov in this chapter so I hoped you liked it, Let me know your thoughts! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀ ⋆