⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳 ❀ ⋆

OMG, OMG, OMG. Hi, loves!!! <3 You literally won't believe this! The ranking for this book just went up a lot and I'm freaking out!!! It'll probably be gone by tomorrow but imma celebrate it while I can 😌 Also, did any of you listen to XG's next song? It's called, New dance and I'm literally obsessed. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! ♥️ 

The black envelope. All the playing cards collected by the members of The Beach are kept in the safe in Hatter's royal suite. 

The code for opening the safe?

It's sealed inside the black envelope. The envelope is kept in a secret location. The only time it's opened is when there's a new Number 1.

Then it's sealed shut.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     After the meeting had ended, Aguni dismissed everyone and all the members who were permitted access to the ceremony were to go to Hatter's suite. There, we would do the ceremony.

     Which is how I found myself around a table with An, Hazumi, Niragi, Mira, Kuzuryu, Last Boss, and I, Chishiya. Aguni at the end, performing the ceremony.

 Aguni cut open the envelope, with a small knife. Destroying the crimson seal that was branded with the word, "Boss" on the front. The paper rustled, and he carefully slipped the white sheet of paper out.

The new Number 1 opens the envelope in front the the executives, but only he sees the code to the safe.

     Niragi had his feet propped on top of the table, rifle beside him. He was chewing on gum. Although, out of respect he looked away from Aguni, and so did everyone else. If anyone else saw the code, they would have to be dealt with.

     Aguni slowly opened the folded piece of paper, that had a brown tint to it from being kept away for so long. 

     Unlike everyone else, I didn't look away. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes. Why? Because I'm Chishiya. I can do what I want, I'm not a child that needs his decisions made for him.

     Good thing I did look, this would be vital to our plan. Aguni's eyebrows scrunched up, and a confused look enveloped his face. He didn't know what he was looking at. Good. Now I have at least some idea to what was in the envelope.

Once the code is read, the Number 1 will place the paper back inside the envelope, into a new, though identical envelope. Then it's sealed again. 

It then must be signed by all executives at the ceremony. 

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     I sat in my room with Kuina, Hazumi, Usagi, and Arisu. Explaining the final rundown of our plan. Well, at least the part they were being told.

     "First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he'll search for the safe, and steal all the playing cards inside." 

     "And how do I get the code?" Arisu asked me. He really is clueless. I wonder how he made it this far. 

     "Don't worry about that." I "reassured" him. "I'll let you know when you're in front of the safe." I said, handing him a radio, for us to communicate with each other.

     "I sure hope you're right." He said. 'What an idiot.' People trust each other too much here. You can never be too suspicious of someone. "I'm on it." Arisu said, taking the radio.

     I continued with the plan, "Usagi and Kuina will be in the lookout." I told the both of them, moving to place down more radios.

     "This is too dangerous." Usagi said. "They'll kill us if they see us." At least someone's smart enough to consider this isn't a good idea. I stared at her thoughtfully, trying to look convincing.

     I looked to the others, seeing their response to the comment she made. "I don't hint we have any other choice." Arisu told her. If something happens to her, it'll be him to blame.

"Now that Hatter's dead, the unity in The Beach is wavering." Arisu told her. "I think this plan could work for us." 

          'I'm not sure if I should feel bad, or laugh.' I thought. This wouldn't work out for them either way. 

     Hazumi and Kuina sighed, turning away from the both of them. Those two are different. They have too much compassion. They need to learn that sacrifices need to be made to help their own well-being.

     Kuina started toying with her radio and Hazumi jumped in to help her out. "Hazumi, you'll be in the security room." I tossed her a radio. 

     Usagi and Arisu didn't know about it, although they didn't seem like the type to pry. And if they did, I could find an excuse.

     "Cool." She answered. I looked back to Usagi, seeing if she had gotten less tense about this. She took a heavy breath in, and sighed.

     They both took their leave, Kuina and Hazumi following after them. I stood up, taking this as my cue to get in position.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     My job was to keep the executives distracted till we needed them to get involved. They were busy with announcing Aguni as leader. 

     Niragi was busy talking to everyone, he would be starting the naming of the new leader. "I'm here to tell you, we have a new leader."

     The crowd started murmuring, "What happened?" I could pick out bits of what they were saying. I stood behind the wall making sure no one could see me.

'Deep breath, Chishiya. This will work out.' I told myself.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Ok, ok I know. I'm a terrible person. I seriously didn't expect this to be so short, although plans came up and here we are...please forgive me. I love you all. I promise this won't always be like this loves. I'm just still adjusting to this schedule. Schools starting soon and this is the most stressful thing ever. Pray for me 🤞🏻ANYWAYS, I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. Besides how short it was, I'm happy with it. See you all tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒