⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves!<3 Please don't come after me, Wattpad was down and I literally could not post this chapter earlier. I'm not even gonna mention how I got caught up in reading earlier, so here's the chapter. Hope you enjoy! ♥️ 

     "Interesting, you can both leave now." Chishiya said. "What do you mean leave?" Arisu argued. "We just got here!"

     "I know." He smirked. "I don't really need you here anymore. So you can leave. Goodbye." He waved.

     "You can't just do that!" Usagi spoke up. "Why so sudden? You're really just going to kick us out?"

     "Yeah, pretty much. If you want to stay I don't really care, although don't expect much." He said smugly, getting up to open the door for them.

     "Come on Usagi. Let's just leave, they aren't worth our time." Arisu muttered, walking out. "I'll see you two later." Chishiya called after them as they left.

     "Chishiya what was that for?" Kuina scolded. "I thought we were going to use them for our plan!"

     "We are. Just not right now. First we need them to know what The Beach really is hiding, then we can make a move. I need to be certain they're not going to report us to any of the executives."

     "So when do we know when to approach them again?" I asked. "I have a plan. It might take a while, but it'll work." He said nonchalantly.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     "How is this supposed to work?" Kuina groaned. "Chishiya, we've been standing here for like two hours! When are they going to come?"

     "Kuina, you don't even know what the plan is. Just watch." Chishiya responded. "So, tell us the plan! Come on I'm getting bored!" I sighed.

     Just as I said that, I saw Momoka and Asahi. "Hey, I know those two." I whispered. As we were currently hiding behind a wall, outside of The Beach.

     "From where?" Chishiya questioned. "Those are Kaito and Amane's friends, they introduced them to me yesterday, or something."

     Chishiya squinted, glaring at the two of them. "You shouldn't hang out with them." He warned. "Huh, what do you mean? Asahi and Momoka?"

     "Yeah, those two seem a lot more dangerous then they should. There's something off about them." Chishiya responded, Kuina agreeing with him.

     "Yeah, they're both in my group for games." She said. "A lot of times they act super odd, whenever we're in a game venue. I have a feeling they might be dealers."

     "A what? What's a dealer?" I asked, confused. Why is there always more and more to learn about this place?

     "It's someone who works for the people who put us here." Chishiya said. "They participate in games, and try to blend in. But really their just hoping for everyone's failure. Whenever we play against some one in a game, it's usually them.

     "Oh...are you sure? They didn't seem that dangerous-" "Shh! Here they come!" Kuina whispered.

     Arisu and Usagi emerged, and we all peeked out a little to see them. I tried to tune out everyone's voices the best I could so I could hear they're conversation.

     "All right. I'll head over to the annex now." Usagi said. "Just be careful, okay?" Arisu responded.

     "I'll also get food supplies and weapons. And it'll be great if I could get a little more information." Usagi responded, walking away back to the pool. What are they talking about? Weapons? God, just wait till the militants find out. They'll be dead meat.

     "Yeah wouldn't that be real nice." Arisu laughed, turning away and walking a little closer towards where we were hiding.

     He spotted Momoka and Asahi, who were still having a conversation, about something. They hadn't noticed anyone yet.

     "Hey! You guys mind if I ask you something?" Arisu yelled towards them. They both jolted and whipped their heads in his direction, looking frightened. 

     Asahi grabbed Momoka's hand and left in a hurry, seeming like they got caught. "Wait, I'm not trying to hit in you!" Arisu yelled after them.

     He's definitely an akaward one, I facepalmed. That's probably not how I would've gone about it.

     All of a sudden I heard gunshots echoing near us. Arisu looked around confused, and Chishiya, Kuina, and I, quickly hid farther into where we were, so they wouldn't see us. 

     Arisu went to go explore the noises more. Some lower class militants, had just thrown multiple bodies into a dumpster. Desposing of them. "They probably broke the third rule." Kuina said. "No wonder they killed them."

     The militants walked off, laughing. Probably thinking they were cool, for killing those innocent people.

     Once they left, Arisu slowly approached the dumpster, trying to see what they had put in there. He was shaking, and covered his nose most likely due to the smell.

     I lifted up the tarp that had been placed on top of the garbage, yanking it off in one go. Tons of bodies were revealed. Covered and bloood, most had broken limbs, and their eyes had rolled back. Only showing the white part.

     He coughed, throwing the tarp back into it. Covering his nose again and staring in disgust. Chishiya gestured for us to come out, and we both stood up, following him.

     "That's what this utopia really looks like." He said, to Arisu. "Another Beach rule. Death if you're a traitor."

     "Come Arisu.' He smirked. "How about we discuss this somewhere else? It would be depressing if we stayed here." He told him, almost emotionless.

     "You knew about that?!" He yelled. "Why would you ever work for him if you knew what he was doing?! This is terrible!" 

     "Woah, woah, woah." Chishiya raised his hands. "I didn't say I agreed with it. How rude of you to accuse me so quickly. Rest assured, I don't work  for him. I simply just go along with what he says. I haven't ever committed any type of bloodshed. Well. Outside of games."

"Yet."

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! And yes, Momoka and Asahi do have a farther role in this story. Same for a few other people you've already met. See you in the next chapter! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒