♢ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀 ♡

Hey lovesss <3333 GUESS WHO'S BACK AND FUCKING READY TO FINISH THIS?!?!?! AND THERES GONNA BE AN ALICE IN BORDERLAND SEASON 3! MORE CONTENT AHHH!!! .......sorry. I'm trying some new fonts for the chapter names that I think will work with this story nicely, let me know what you think! TW: Guns and Violence. Huge thank you to everyone who stuck with me and checked in lol, I was kinda going through something- Enjoy this chapter! ♥️

I ran up the flights of stairs all the way to my room. Chishiya and Kuina told me to meet them at some point during the game so we all split up till then.

I hadn't run into any of the militants or other executives yet so I just made a break for the final floor.

'Why a game now out of all times though...?' I flipped my phone out of my pocket that I quickly grabbed earlier, while running through the lobby.

All I need to do is stop by my room to get my heart monitor and a few knives. They renovated the top 10 executive rooms so apparently I have fancy steak knives...? Oh well.

I burst through the stairwell door and onto the executive floor, looking around. Coast clear...

I'll just have to wait in my room till I get the game instructions, they'll probably have gotten all the occupants filled by then.

My room looks the same as I left it. Clean, organized, a-...

'What the fuck is that?'

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

Attention all players. The game will now commence.

MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 224/224

GAME: WITCH HUNT
Ten of Hearts

The evil witch who took the girls life is hiding among the players. The "witch" role is not limited to women.
It is GAME CLEAR when the players find the witch and burn them in the Fire of Judgement.

It is GAME OVER when the witch has not been burned before the time limit. It is also GAME OVER for any players killed by other players during the game.

RULES:
Anything goes

You will have 2 hours to complete this game.

The game will now commence. Good luck to all players.

     Kuina and I hide in the crowd of people, listening to the instructions. Who knows why we're surrounded by everyone. I should've just gone to the security room and watched everyone lash out at each other...

     'I wonder where Hazumi went...?' "Chishiya?" I look to Kuina, "Hm?"

    "I said what's the plan...? Are we participating? It's probably going to go bad quick."

     I stare at her for a few seconds, thinking. She's right. There longer we stay down here, the more people will target us. Everyone's a suspect here.

     I look to Momoka's body laying on the ground. My eyes instinctively drift over to the railing she fell off of.

     No one's there. No one could've stabbed her. It doesn't make sense. Someone would've for sure seen them.