⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hey, guys! Guess what? We made it to #1 in Chishiyaxoc! I hope it stays for a while 😅 Thank you all so much! By the way, just a warning for this chapter: Niragi. Some actions might trigger some people, although nothing actually happens. Hope you enjoy the chapter ♥️ 

     "Chishiya! Look I'm one rank behind you!" I ran to catch up with him. How was he able to sneak off so fast...?

     "Chishiya, Shiyori!" That must be Kuina. Crap. I forgot to meet her after getting back to The Beach. She probably thought we died.

     "Wait. Oh my god! Shiyori, you actually got into the executives!?" She ran up and put both our pink tags together. "Woah, you're high in the ranking. You must be Hatters favorite or something.  I've been here for months and I still don't have a high enough rank to even go to meetings." She sighed.

     "You sound like you don't have any faith in me, Kuina..." I sighed and not being able to hold it in I laughed. Whenever we were together I just couldn't help it. Something just activated and I could never stop laughing, of course she joined in too. 

     We made it to the elevator, looking out the windows and still seeing people partying. I applauded them for being able to drink and dance around just after getting back from a game. Although, right now I'm sleeping. I'll check it out down there tomorrow.

     Chishiya pressed the roof button, after Kuina and I pressed the 7th floor. "Chishiya! You need to get some sleep once in a while..." Kuina scolded him. "What are you doing up there at 11 at night? Don't tell me you sleep on the roof...?" She questioned.

     He rolled his eyes at her. "Kuina most nights you go downstairs and party anyways. I'm not the only one who doesn't get any sleep." He sneered. Ok, well that was kind of funny. "Hey! Shiyori, why are you laughing?! It's not funny! You're supposed to be on my side!" She yelled. "Ok, ok, sorry!" I said.

     The elevator chimed and we got off at our floor. I looked back and saw Chishiya wave at me, of course he was still smirking.

     "Oh, right! Shiyori, Chishiya told me to tell you to meet in his room tomorrow at noon. He said we're going to discuss some plans. But in the meantime! We can chill at the pool!"

     "Cool! See you then! Night, Kuina!" "Night!" I was about to go into my room before I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall.

     "Hey you! Aren't you that girl from before, the one who's an executive now? Oh, this should be fun! You must be so happy we have rooms across from each other!" 'Oh shit... don't tell me it's him.'

     I turned around to look at who had shouted at me. 'Niragi.' Crap. 'Should I just run? Wait. My door doesn't have locks.'

     "Why are you running." He slurred. Oh he was definitely drunk. Not good...definitely not good. He pointed his rifle at me. "Stay there, loser. I'm trying to talk to you."

     "What the hell!?" I screamed. His hand wrapped around my hair, yanking it. I felt him pin me to the wall. "Wanna have some fun?" He whispered against my ear. I could almost feel that sadistic grin he always had on his face.

     "What the fuck?! No! Get the hell away from me!" "Aw, but why not? Promise I won't hurt you." He grinned. "Yeah, no thanks! Sorry, but your not exactly my type..." 

     Something shifted in his eyes and they looked much darker than they had before. He stopped smiling. 'Oh shit. He's a lot scarier when he's not smiling.' 

     "Um, knock knock?" 'Maybe if I told him a joke he'd lighten up...'

     My breath was slammed out of me, as he knocked me to the ground. He had a knee on my back and a rifle on the back of my head. "Don't talk, don't move, don't try stupid shit. Or I'll shoot you."

     Crap. I glanced at my wrist. He had it pinned to the floor. He was looking at my watch. Ever since I got diagnosed with Heart Failure, I'd been giving a new kind of watch, that could monitor my heart, weight, and blood.

     If he takes it off I won't be able to know. "Wait, please don't take it!" "What the hell did I tell you! I said don't tal-"

     "Niragi." I heard a voice from behind me. I know I wasn't supposed to but I turned my head. Aguni was standing there with a smug looking Chishiya next to him. "Fucking hell..." I heard Niragi grunt. "What the hell are you doing here Chishiya? You really didn't have anything better to do."

     I pushed him off of me the hardest I could and ran into my room, slamming it shut. I took a glance at my watch. 'Shit, my bpm is way too fast.' I hope no one out there saw my watch. I can't risk any of them thinking I'm a weakness.

     I tried to calm down and headed out to the balcony. All executives had it. I glanced out, and saw everyone at the pool area. They all looked so carefree. I was happy for them.

     Hopefully, that Niragi guy isn't after me now, I wish this place had locks. If he comes in then I'll be in some deep shit.

     I opened the doors to the balcony and headed back inside, going to my room. I hoped into the shower, scrubbing my whole body trying to get all the dirt off. I rubbed till my skin was raw and decided it was enough.

     I changed into some more practical clothes and went to my kitchen. I opened my fridge and there wasn't much.

     Some rice, eggs, milk, and bread. The essentials. I took out the rice and eggs. The rice was already cooked so I cracked an egg over a pan and turned on the fire. 

     I fried it and plopped it over the rice. Simple dinner, but tasty. I took off towards my bedroom and flopped onto my bed.

     "First day at The Beach, down. And however many more left."

          Hey guys! Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day! I'll see you all in tomorrows chapter! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀ ⋆