⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves! <3 How are all of you? Guess what? We hit 800 reads! Yayyyyy! Trigger Warning: Guns and a little excessive cursing lol. Hope you enjoy this chapter! ♥️ 

     "...well. No?" I said. He stared at me blankly. "What do you mean, no?" "As in, I don't think Aguni should be the leader."

     "Isn't this...a democracy? Like, no offense to Aguni. Although, I think he would kind of suck as a leader." 

     "Sorry Aguni." I turned to him. "It's not personal." I shrugged. It really wasn't. I just think he would be shit at leading people.

     "What Hazumi meant, is Aguni would be a great leader. She definitely voted for him." Mira said holding my arm up.

     "What? No I didn't!" She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "In case you haven't caught on yet. I think it would be best if you voted yes."

     "Yeah, obviously that would be best. Although, let's be honest I don't think anyone here actually wants Aguni, Niragi, or Last Boss to be in charge of this place. They're all psychopaths!" I said, a bit to loud.

     "Says the one who specializes in heart games!" Niragi shouted. "Well, at least I don't drug peoples drinks!"

     "Wha- Who the hell told you that?!" "It's literally so obvious! Maybe if you weren't constantly hanging around the bar!"

     "You know what? I don't need your vote, dipshit! Everyone else is going to vote for him, either way! One less vote doesn't even matter." He said.

     "I'm glad it doesn't, cause there's no way I'm voting for his ass!" "You know, you're really pushing it. Do you want to die?"

     "See I told you it wasn't a democracy!" "Fuck off!" He turned the safety off his gun. "You're just mad I'm right! Everyone knows Aguni is shit at treating people decently! Now you want him to lead this place? Yeah right! Everyone will be dead, not even 30 minutes after his election!"

     "If you don't shut up I'm gonna shoot you!" "You're all talk, no way you have the guts to shoot me!" "Oh really?! Want to test that?"

     "You know, I think I do! Try it!" I said. "You're a fucking brat!" "Says you!" "Go to hell!" "We all know your the one who's ending up in hell!"

     "Are you two done?" Aguni said. "If I hear another word out of either of you, I'll be the one shooting."

     Niragi huffed, rolling his eyes. "And how about the former Number 2 over there?" He said, jerking his head over to Kuzuryu. "What do you think?" He began walking over.

     Kuzuryu raised his hand, without hesitation. This old man really doesn't have any guts. 'Come on, live a little.' I crossed my arms.

     Niragi laughed, expecting his response. He turned over his shoulder and looked towards Chishiya. His full intent to go over there next.

     'Oh shit. These two are a match made in hell.' I thought. There was no way this was going to go smoothly.

     A few other militants raised their hands, trying to quickly avoid any interaction with Niragi. Although, he had other plans.

     Immediately on guard, he cocked his gun and aimed it at Chishiya before heading over. Not even a second thought. 

     Chishiya just stood there though, hands in his jacket's pockets. And the usual glint in his eyes. Challenging Niragi to come closer.

     He took the bait, unsurprisingly. If Chishiya wasn't a diamond specialty, he would've fit nicely into hearts. Almost too perfectly.

     "And what about you?" Niragi asked Chishiya, stopping a good distance between. He was obviously hesitant to get close. If I'm being honest, he seemed a bit intimidated by him.

     His finger was on the trigger, ready for anything. Chishiya's expression went away, a bored look now covering his face as he turned his head into Niragi's direction.

     Not caring whatsoever, about Niragi's so called, "Authority." Last Boss and Aguni looked careful to not get involved.

     They do say brains over brawn's. I've never really picked a side in that argument. If I'm being honest, I'm neither.

     The weird thing is. Niragi isn't spades. He's diamonds. Although, his intelligence is blocked by his ego most of the time. Which is why Chishiya and An love to tease him about it.

     A tension started to fill the room. Both of them, staring at each other. No words being exchanged. Niragi's gun still facing Chishiya.

     It almost seemed to be a staring contest. A fight over who was the smartest. Honestly, I couldn't say. A part of me did believe, that Niragi was close to Chishiya in Iq. I don't think anyone would ever know for sure, though.

     After, a moment Niragi put his gun down. Now looking serious, as a deeper voice took on his tone. Stepping closer, he seemed like he was going to have an actual conversation.

     "Chishiya, you're not looking down on us, are you?" He said, threateningly. Now, coming extremely close to him.

     Both at the maximum confidence they had, they started talking. "Who, you morons in the corps?" Chishiya stared at him, waiting for a response. I'd never seen him so serious before.

     Niragi had a disbelieving look of his face, as he stared down at Chishiya. The height making a drastic difference.

     Click

     Niragi, surged forward. Gun clattering in his hands, as he held it directly under Chishiya's chin. Everyone was staring in suspense. Not sure what to do. He wouldn't actually shoot would he?

     The safety once again, was turned off by Niragi. Closing in on Chishiya, making it so he had no where to go. Except Chishiya just didn't care. He wasn't impressed.

     "Those eyes of yours piss me off sometimes, you know that?" His voice shaking, with anger. His head came, close to Chishiya's almost touching him.

     "You're really think you're better than us, don't you?" I stared at Chishiya, trying to find some kind of emotion. He was a lot like me though, he had mastered a perfect poker face. You couldn't even tell what was going through his head.

     Especially not when he was so oddly relaxed. A silence fell on them once again. Niragi, squinting his eyes in a dangerous manner.

     Chishiya put both his hands up, in a jokingly way. Trying to piss Niragi off, it seemed. He put a smirk on his face, once again.

     "I vote for Aguni to be the leader." He said, nonchalantly. Showing that, he didn't even care. At least someone's living their life. Unlike Kuzuryu over here.

     He glanced down at Niragi's gun and his face back and forth. Letting out a brief laugh. "I'm pretty sure that's what you want to hear, don't you?"

     Niragi scoffed, jerking his gun away violently. Obviously, annoyed with Chishiya. "Well, let this be a reminder of how you should act in the future."

     He turned, now staring at Arisu who was next to Chishiya. Putting his gun away first, and turning the safety off he asked,

"Hey, why are you looking so freaked out?"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter, Chishiya is kind of a hard character to write for me so I hope it turned out alright. See you all tomorrow! - ❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒