⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves!<3 Thank you so much for over 500 reads! This chapters later because it's a Wednesday. Hope you enjoy! ♥️  

     "I met him during a game." Chishiya told me. "I didn't expect to find you here." He told Arisu. "Who's the new friend?"

     "Oh, this is Usagi. I've been with her for a few games now." Arisu said. "I didn't think I'd find you here either...how long have you been here for?"

     "I was actually going to meet up with some people after the meeting. Since I'm guessing you're officially an executive now, you and Usagi can come meet with us." 

     'Wait. Is he seriously inviting them? I was literally supposed to suggest them for bait.' Everyone sat down, and I made my way around the table to Chishiya.

     I bent down and whispered to him, "I still need to talk to you and Kuina separately." "Don't worry about it." He said. "I already know what you were going to say. These two will work for our plan just fine."

     Huh. How does he always know this stuff? I sighed, "Alright." Going back to my seat I saw Arisu and Usagi nervously standing against the wall near Last boss. 'Do they have a death wish? Someone get them a chair...'

     As if she read my mind, Mira pulled two chairs to the table. "Come sit you two. This might take a while."

     We waited for around 2 more minutes and Aguni entered, I guess he took a little longer then Last Boss to get here. 

     An was already here, since she had done the game with Arisu. So we chatted about some statistics and she told me about her latest autopsy.

     Kuzuryu came in, Hatter by his side. "Hello, my friends!" Save me already. Hatter paused, "Aguni, where's Niragi?"

     Aguni looked bored, staring at Hatter, "Why would I know? I'm not his damn parent." 'Well someone's in a bad mood.

     On cue Niragi burst into the room, a few lower class militants by his side. He staggered over to his chair next to me, raising his eyebrows, "What are you looking at loser?" 

     "At your ugly ass face..." I muttered under my breath. An let out a little laugh, turning to face someone other than Niragi.

     Before Niragi could respond Hatter spoke up, "Now that everyone has arrived." He glared at Niragi. "Shall we begin?"

     He went through some new rankings, giving all executives in the room their new tags, including Arisu and Usagi. Chishiya's number 005 now. Which makes me 006. 

     I'm not sure what tag Arisu and Usagi got, although it wasn't high enough to attend meetings. Except for this one, of course.

     An went over how Arisu did. Apparently it was some kind of diamond game, something about water and electricity. I wasn't really paying attention though. She finished off by handing Mira her card.

     Aguni spoke up for, himself, Niragi, and Last Boss. They played a 6 of Spades game, 'Dammit, we got a double tonight.' Something about shooting up animals at a zoo. I wouldn't know though.

     "Hazumi! Would you like to speak for your team?" Hatter called. "Oh, yes. Um, we played a 6 of Spades game. The venue was an aquarium, we had to hold our breath for the duration of the game." I explained to him.

     "I see. So, we did get a duplicate tonight, it's fine. We can make use of it. Usagi? What was your game?"

     Usagi started talking about her game, something about a bingo game in a match factory. 'Interesting, wouldn't have expected that.' I thought.

     Everyone gave their cards to Mira, and Hatter took them, putting them in a wooden box. I noticed that Chishiya was keeping a close eye on the box. Probably to see where he kept it.

     "Thank you all for your hard work tonight! It will not go unnoticed! The meeting is dismissed!" Hatter strolled out of the room, not bothering to give anyone a single glance.

     Chishiya and I met up with Arisu and Usagi outside of the room. "Kuina's already back. I saw her going into the opposite elevator." He told me. "She loves to mess around my room. I bet she's already there. Shall we?" He raised his eyebrows.

     "We shall." I laughed, gesturing for Arisu and Usagi to follow us. They weren't that high in executives rankings, so their rooms weren't on the highest floor like everyone else. So they weren't exactly sure where to go.

     We arrived in front of Chishiya's room, already hearing things falling off shelves. Probably Kuina messing around.

     We walked in seeing Kuina trying  to bake a cake with Chishiya's stove. Reminding me that I'll be getting a few upgrades in my room, because of the move up in rankings.

     "Make yourself at home." He said to Arisu and Usagi, in a somewhat degrading tone. He must have been in the process of still determining if they're a threat.

     Kuina plopped down on the couch next to me, ranting about the grueling game she went to. Chishiya and I laughing at her.

     Usagi and Arisu looked hesitant. Although they sat down in separate chairs. Chishiya sitting across from them, with Kuina and eye in the middle. A coffee table in front all of us.

     "Arisu. Usagi." He began, "How much do you trust The Beach? Or should I say, Hatter? Do you agree with his values? Don't worry, we won't tell anyone." He said menacingly.

     "We um..." Arisu looked between himself and Usagi. "We don't know a lot about it. Although if I'm being honest. I don't really want to be here, he forced us to join."

     "He does that to everyone." Kuina said, "His followers find loyal and naive people, that he can use for games. Then he forgets about them, after they've done enough. It happened to me too."

     "I can't really relate." I started, "I joined out of curiosity, it was sort of on an impulse." I chuckled.

     "Same here." Chishiya said. "Although I've seen plenty of people being forced into his ways. I can't say it bothers me though." He shrugged.

"Well if I'm being honest. I don't trust any of it." Usagi said.

     Hey guys! From here on, everything is going to follow the storyline from, "Alice in Borderland." So be aware of spoilers! Of course I'll add my own twist on it though! See you in the next chapter! - ❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒