⋆ ❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱 ❀⋆

Hey, guys! Instead of dedicating each chapter to a certain characters point of view I think I'm just going to switch them throughout the chapter. If you see more then one space in between a paragraph just assume there's been either a time skip or change in pov. Sorry for the long A/N but enjoy this chapter! ♥️ 

     "Whoa." Kuina and I had arrived in front of "The Beach." When she told me it was a hotel I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't this. I'm not sure about her but to me this place looked like a rave was going on 24/7.

     Honestly, Kuina didn't look out of place here. Everyone was wearing bikinis and swim shorts. Well except for a few people, they had guns on them and kind of reminded me of the guy we met back at the hospital.

     Which made me remember, "Um, Kuina. Why is everyone dressed like... you?" "Don't worry about it, the dude in charge of The Beach will explain the rules." Now that she started to mention everything about the rules and hierarchy of this place, I was starting to question why I would make a deal with her.

     As if she knew what I was thinking she grinned and said, "What, are you regretting the deal we made?" We both laughed it off, "No way I would never regret the deal , I totally got this." "If you say so." She said sarcastically.

     Finding our way through the crowd of people definitely wasn't easy. Even though it was probably still afternoon, everyone was either drunk or making out. The music was so loud I thought I would have a heart attack. I couldn't blame anyone though, it did look kind of fun seeing everyone partying together. Too bad they'd all turn against each other as soon as a game started.

     I've seen it happen before with the guy from the hospital. He was so focused on getting that card he completely lost it and turned against us. 

     "Hold it. Don't move." I looked up from the floor realizing I had been talking to myself. I front of us stood two guys in dark blue guarding a door.

     "I found this girl when I was out getting more days on my visa. She could be vital to the beach. She specializes in hearts." I heard Kuina say.

     "Well, that's not our problem. All I got told was there's a meeting and I can't let anyone in. So back off sweetheart. Come visit another time when the executives aren't busy."

     "Come on just let us in, It's not that hard!" I heard her scoff. "Excuse me." I said. "I was wondering if maybe I could just go in, I heard you needed more heart cards. I could help, if you let me."

     "Listen, shorty. I already told you what's going to happen. Either I can shoot you." He held up his gun. "Or you can wait till the meeting ends and then go in. What's it going to be?" 

     "I'm NOT short! J-Just below the average height!-...anyway-, when does the meeting end?" I spluttered. "Don't know, it's not my job to find this shit out. When they're done, then that's when the meeting ends." 

     "Fine. Then we'll wait here till it finishes." 

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     'This meeting has been going on for too long.' I thought. There's been a shortage in cards coming back to the beach recently. Not because we don't have enough people. Because not of those people are making in back alive.

     "Chishiya." Hatter called. "Care to give us any insight on this? We haven't gotten anywhere for 4 hours. By tonight when we send out the groups again we're just going to come back with the same results."

     "Well..." I dragged on the silence and shoved my hands into my pockets. Couldn't they just figure this stuff out on their own? No wonder we're short on diamond cards. "Obviously, the people you're letting into the beach are trash at diamonds and hearts. The only people here who    specialize in diamonds are An, Kuzuryu, Niragi, and I. And if I'm being honest with you I don't think we can count Niragi, he's had a bit of a roadblock when it comes to thinking."

     "The hell did you say to me, Chishiya?! Wanna say that again?!" Niragi shouts. "Niragi." Aguni orders him to be quiet. "So, technically there's only three of us who can win diamond games. As well as Mira who specializes in hearts." I say.

     "So, I'd say the first step is to find more diamond or heart players. That would be the simplest way to go about this."

     "I see, thank you Chishiya. If what he says is true then we should continue to look for mor-"

     "I'm NOT short! J-just below the average height!" We all stop talking and look towards the door where shouting is coming from.

     "You know these guards are doing a pretty shitty job." Niragi spats. He rolls his tongue out of his mouth and picks up his rifle. "Maybe I should go show them how to really  guard a door."

     "How about we don't do that." An recommends. "Chishiya's right, for someone who's a diamond specialty, you don't have the brightest  ideas." 

      "Everyone. I think if we all just calmed down and focused on the plan we would be able to get through these arguments much faster." Kuzuryu suggests.

     "Shut it old man! No one asked for you opinion!" Niragi sneered. "Niragi. You can leave now, we no longer need you in this meeting." Hatter nods his head towards the door. "Whatever. I didn't want to be here anyways." He spat. "See you losers later."  

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     "Dude! We've been waiting here for 30 minutes! When is this meeting going to end?!" Kuina wouldn't stop arguing with the guard. I was about to tell her to just ignore them and wait before the doors flung open. 

     A man emerged from the doors with his leg in the air looking like he'd just kicked the doors out of the way. He looked like what Kuina described the militants. 

     Tall, scary, loud, privileged, and with a giant gun. The only reason I'd say he's privileged is because he doesn't have to follow the clothing rule. I guess there's not point in needing to know if you have any weapons on you if your strolling around with a gun anyway.

     "Yo! I thought Aguni told both of you how to guard a fucking door. Why the hell are you so bad at your only damn job!?" The guy screamed. "I-I'm so sorry sir it won't happen again." "Yes, I'm sorry Niragi it won't happen again, we should've been more direct." The other guard chimed in.

     "You know, I think it's better to make sure mishaps like this don't happen." He pulled his rifle out with one hand and shout the the latter in between his eyes. He dropped to the ground and started to bleed out. The militant who I learned from Kuina, is Niragi. Apparently the second in command to the leading militant of The Beach.

     A girl who looked to be a much lower rank but then the other militants here, but still had a gun, dragged his body away and left our sight.

     The guard shakily breathed out through his nose and poked his head into the meeting room. "Excuse me, sir. You have a player hoping to join The Beach, waiting for you. Should I let her in?"

"Both of you come in, and shut the door behind you."

     Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Chishiya finally made an appearance! And thank you all for 30 reads, I really appreciate it! -⋆ ❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀ ⋆