⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves! <3 Welcome back, how have all of you been? I just checked how many reads I got on my last chapter I posted and thank you for all sticking with me through the mini hiatus! I didn't think that I'd still be getting reads 😅 Trigger Warning: Attempted/Elements of Assault. I in no way condone these acts, I'm only writing what's essential to the storyline and cutting parts out. ANYWAYS, enjoy the chapter! ♥️

The safe opened to reveal a small wooden box. Chishiya quickly grabbed it and made sure the cards were inside.

Kuina stared into nothingness trying to avoid Last Boss, and it was working. Until it wasn't. He abruptly stopped and whipped his head around, deadpanning her in the eyes.

I saw Kuina's chest move up and down, rapidly. He couldn't possibly know what was going on though, right? I mean... she does have a room in the executive hallway so maybe it wasn't as suspicious as someone would've thought.

And leave it to Kuina to solve a problem in the weirdest way. "Hey" She winked. No way she just winked at this guy... up your standards a little. Well, for a distraction it was pretty smart.

He stared at her in disbelief, but ignored it and continued to patrol The Beach. What an ego, he really thought she was interested.

As soon as he exited her line of sight she sighed and unmuted her radio, "That... was a close one. But , hey. It worked" She laughed, nervously.

"Kuina, your utterly ridiculous and I absolutely love it." I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "I'll take that as a compliment." She said.

Chishiya picked at the cards making sure they weren't fakes and took them out of the box. He put the case back into the safe and closed it. Smart. Now the only way they would know if he stole it, is by opening the box.

The vault slammed shut and he put the picture back on the wall, making sure everything was in the exact same place.

"Mission Complete." I heard his voice, with a touch of sarcasm come through the radio.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     "Get your hands off me!" Usagi screeched. "Shut up!" Niragi screamed back, as the rest of the militants dragged her into his private suite.

"Hurry, make her stop struggling man! What's she doing?" The militants said. They were carrying her by her hands and feet, as she kicked her feet against them and threw her onto the bed."

She landed on her back and tried to get out before they pinned all her limbs down with their hands, grunting. "Stop struggling you little shit!" She didn't though. But why would she? She's Usagi, one of the best spades players in this world.

"Get off me!" "Just stop resisting! Niragi gets whatever the hell he wants, and he wants you. So just shut up already, your wearing all of us out." He sighed.

A whistling sound started and Niragi strolled through the door, gun resting on his shoulder. He threw his rifle onto the ground and approached the bed.

He scoffed, looking down at Usagi struggling around, leaning over her. She panted and glared at him, a feral look in her eyes.

Uncaringly, he climbed onto the bed and towered over her frame. Slowly, unzipping her jacket to reveal her swimsuit underneath. She turned away, and resisted as best as she could.

"Rape, assault, fraud, arson, and murder." Niragi spoke to her. "Why do you think these things are all against the law?" Usagi looked back at him, and didn't answer. Assuming it was rhetorical.

"You tell me, why do you think they're all against the law?" He chuckled at her form, and she tried to breathe the best she could while not panicking.

"Because they're all in our natural" He responded to his question. "Left to their own devices, humans will rape, steal, and kill each other." He told her.

"Because that's what we're all about." Her breathing increased rapidly, as he spoke his twisted ideals and morals to her.

"But there are no laws here, are there? It's a waste to deny our basic instincts, don't you think?" He asked Usagi. "I mean, it's inside us all.

"It even empowers us, doesn't it?" He said an octave higher, getting more excited. The other militants struggled to hold Usagi down as she flailed her arms around.

Even with five different people retraining her she was holding her ground well. Even though they were all laughing, she still kept resisting.

Niragi's eyes glowed with sadism as he wrapped his fingers around her throat one by one. She shrieked in disgust and squirmed away.

His pierced tongue dragged across her collarbone and shoulders. Then he lunged onto her, pressing his lips against hers, aggressively.

"FUCK!"

Niragi screamed. Blood trickled down his chin, landing onto the bedsheets. He gripped it, gingerly, writhing around in pain. Karmas a bitch, isn't it?

Usagi licked his blood off her lips, in defiance. Smirking, up at his in victory, showing that she wasn't just going to let him mess around with her.

WHACK

He slammed his palm down onto her cheek with no hesitation, creating a loud echoing slap that rained through the air.

WHACK

He did the same to the other side of her face, mercilessly. With an evil grin plastered on his face, that kept spreading wider and wider.

Usagi grunted and gritted her teeth, trying her best not to let out any yelps of pain for his satisfaction. And it was working as he grew angrier.

"Don't fuck around with me." He said in a dangerous tone. "The fun is just starting." He leaned down onto her again.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

Back in the basement level of The Beach, lights flickered on and off, finally ending with the power shutting down on the lowest level.

As the electricity went out it flashed on again, the generator turning on the power supply.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

The lights in the room that were in Niragi and Usagi's room turned on and off. They both stared in confusion for a while until the TV screen behind them lit up. Everyone turned around to watch.

No way does that say what I think it does...?

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

Hey guys! Thanks for waiting so long for me to post this! I found a stray kitten today, and he's so adorable. I can't wait to welcome him to the family. Any name ideas? See you all tomorrow! -⋆❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀⋆