♢ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀 - 𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 ♡

Hi loves! <3 I'm trying to get an update in. ALSO- 4K?!?! I literally don't deserve it but I'm so thankful to all of you!!! YAYYY!! Also, Early Happy Holidays! Late Thanksgiving, upcoming Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, and everything else! ANYWAYS- enjoy the chapter!!! ♥️

"What is he doing back here?" I heard Kuina groan. "Niragi can't you just leave everyone alone for one freaking minute?!"

"Shut up." Militants hissed from behind me. Niragi ordered his followers to grab Asahi and throw her into the fire.

"That's enough! Put down Asahi." Mira and Usagi both ran in front to block Niragi and the militants.

"We're all suspects in this game." Usagi spoke. They dropped Asahi down onto her knees, putting her down.

"Where were all of you? And what were- were you all doing? Can any of you prove it?" Usagi spoke loudly.

Niragi stepped forward and got in her face. "I can prove that you and I were having a good time in bed."

An shoved him aside. "Everyone will take turns explaining what you did in the past hour."

"Look, blood!" One of the residents pointed at An. She lifted up a cloth she was holding that was marked with a red stain.

"I can explain this-" Finally, this is getting interesting. I say she's the witch-!" Niragi shouted over her.

"You're wrong!" She screamed back. "This is Hatters blood." She hoisted the cloth into the air for everyone to see.

"I was examining Hatters body. That's how the blood got on me."

Confused murmurs arose from everyone. "His body-? What body?"

"Hatter was murdered." An revealed. 'I forgot that we hadn't told any of the residents yet.'

"Hatter was killed-?" Someone spoke. "Why didn't you tell us-?" Another spoke to the executives.

An tried to explain. "The executives believed that this might throw everyone into a panic."

"What else are you-... you people hiding from us? Huh? What?" A boy spoke angrily. "No more secrets, okay?!"

"Calm down." Kuzuryu took ahold of the conversation. He turned to An, signaling for her to continue.

She raised her other hand up, a bullet in her grasp. "I took this bullet from Hatters body."

"Its caliber is the same as those we have here at The Beach." Niragi tilted his head and sneered in her direction.

She ignored him and continued to speak. "This means that someone here at The Beach killed Hatter."

Whispers sprouted up once again. You could hear nasty comments being thrown around. The disloyalties of the executives and people planning to go stray.

"Hey-" A young girl said, "Do you think that maybe the witch killed Hatter?" Everyone turned to her.

She looked around quickly and rushed to finish her thought. "I mean, that doesn't sound so crazy, am I right?!"

She pointed to the executives and militants. "The witch could be one of them-!"

Her eyes rolled up and a giant sword plunged through her chest, red splattering on nearby people.

Blood spilled from her mouth and the sword retracted. She fell to the ground with a thud.

Everyone scrambled to move away from her body as the person who had killed get stepped up.

"I found her annoying." Last boss appeared from behind her. "Let's just burn everyone."

"If someone here is the witch, then everyone in this room except me could be the witch." Aguni pushed his way through, guards following him.

"So, who here is the witch? Step forward."

"If no one here will admit it, then all of you will burn."

Niragi whipped his safety on and sent bullets flying into the air. People screamed and trampled over each other to get out.

I felt Chishiya grab my arm. "We should go." He and Kuina nodded at me and I nodded back. "Yeah."

We slipped out of sight, ducking through the shots. An, Mira, and Kuzuryu shared a glance with us and they made their way out.

"Comb through all of them, got that?! No one escapes!"

Aguni ordered to Niragi, "Burn all the body's, alive or dead. They're no use to us now."

Niragi snickered and went in our direction with other militants. "Let's go!"

I looked behind us. 'Fuck...' "Chishiya! They're comi-" He shoved us into a corridor and slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet."

I watched the militants run past us, Niragi still firing aimlessly.

I felt his chest rise and fall against my back. Kuina looked to make sure they weren't coming. She motioned to Chishiya it was clear.

He took his hands off my mouth and turned away. I caught sight of Kuina and she smiled, turning away quickly and laughing.

My face got hot and I avoided eye contact with both of them.

Kuina turned to Chishiya. "So find the witch who killed Momoka and throw her into the fire...? That's what we need to do?"

"It can't be that easy, you know? I mean- at that rate Niragi and Aguni would just be hurtling the whole Beach into flames." I said.

"It wouldn't really be beyond them though. Niragi gets a kick out of any game like this. He's on a power spree. It's best to just get out of his way." Kuina said.

"I think that it's just best to stay out of his way in general, Kuina." Chishiya spoke up.

"...probably."

More people from The Beach ran past us and we watched them flee.

"We need to find somewhere else to go. It's not safe to stay here." Chishiya got up.

"Should we just go to the control room-? We could spectate everyone and we could see if anyone approaches with the cameras." Kuina said.

"Let's just do that- We don't have a better choice right now. We'll work it out once we get there." I told her.

We looked to Chishiya and he was against the wall, seeing if we were good to go. He looked back at us.

"If we're going to go, it needs to be now."

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

Hey guys! Extra long chapter today!!! I hope I can try and make up for all that time I didn't update but I have like four pending results that are supposed to enter me into programs and they keep being delayed- it's super stressful but I'm hoping I can make it through and have some more time to update again for all of you. Good news though! My dream internship just got accepted so I'm extremely grateful to everyone who kept me motivated. See you all soon! -⋆❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀⋆