⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves! <3 Good news, we're super close to 1k! Bad news, I'm in the ER again...oops. Trigger Warning: Violence. ANYWAYS, I know it's late although, I couldn't let you all down so here's your daily chapter, enjoy! ♥️ 

     Niragi walked past Chishiya, shoving him in the process and began stalking over to Arisu who looked freaked out as is.

     "I thought I told you to give me an answer?" He said, jolting his gun towards him. Does he ever get tired of bossing people around?

     Arisu leaned back as far as possible, trying to avoid the rifle. Last Boss, was also interested, paying more attention now that he wasn't near Chishiya.

 "Whose side are you on, anyway?" Niragi said. Last Boss, clamored towards Arisu. Everyone stepping away, and making a path for him. He lunged forward and held his sword up next to Niragi.

     Niragi laughed obnoxiously, "Just about to shit your pants there, huh? Look at his face!" 'Why is he bullying him like a middle schooler... what an idiot.'

     Arisu raised his hand high, scared of the both of them. I don't blame him, they're both mental. Niragi chuckled, "All right." As he looked around seeing the remaining people raising their hands.

     "Looks like we have a unanimous decision. So we've got a new leader, right?" He said approaching An and Hatter.

     "Are you stupid?" I told him. "Someone needs to send him to a diamonds venue at some point. He's seriously loosing brain cells!" I shouted.

     "I thought I told you to keep your mouth shut, I don't think you should be cracking jokes right now" Aguni said. "Who said I was joking?! It's not even funny, he's literally brain dead!"

     "How is this a democracy?! Can I object to that? Isn't that a law or something?" I argued. 'I mean... I think it is?

     "I don't think the laws exactly apply here Hazumi..." Tatta said. "Technically we're not in Japan, right?"

     "Hatter would not allow this." An spoke. I turned to her, she was surrounded by all the militants. 

     Aguni's face got noticeably grimmer than before, processing what An had said. "If he were alive, he would not have allowed this." She added on.

     She was right, although of course he wouldn't. That was obvious. Which is why the militants are doing it without him here. They probably knew that if Hatter was here, they could never complete their plan.

     'This is a mess.' Niragi started laughing again, and I'm struggling not to punch him. "Niragi, if you don't shut the hell up I'm gonna bash your face in. Are you capable of not talking?" I asked.

     I need to start thinking of what to do. This is all starting to go down hill. We'll have to initiate the plan, and soon.

     Kuina should be ready. Chishiya too. If Arisu and Usagi go along with it smoothly, then we'll be able to bail on this place before everything gets out of plan. No way am I staying in a militant run, hell.

     Niragi's eye twitched, and mouthed "Shut up" to me, now directing his attention back to An. "But he's not alive, is he?"

BANG

     He took his rifle and slammed it against Hatters head. Blood bursting from the area. Mira and An's eyes widened, wanting to do something.

     "The dead really have no say as to what's going on. Watch." He said, taking his rifle by the top and slamming the butt of it into Hatters face. 

BANG

An grimaced in remorse, at Hatter. Everyone knew they were both very close. Even making The Beach together.

BANG

"See?" Mira stared solemnly at his body. Fighting back her emotions. I could tell it was hard for her to watch.

BANG

Tears welled up in Tatta's eyes, silently staring at the scene which was going on. Feeling guilty for  failing to find his body fast enough.

BANG

Arisu flinched back in shock at the gruesome nature. Beating an already dead persons face. He unknowingly stepped back.

BANG

My eyes flashed to Aguni's face, seeing it bare of any emotions. Except for a glint of regret in his eyes. He was the only one who ever called Hatter by his name, they must have known each other well.

     Niragi leaned down, spitting on his face and yanking his hair. Hatred and disgust written all over him. "That's enough." Aguni interrupted his rampage.

     Niragi smirked, leaning up to look at Aguni. Everyone now surrounding him and staring him down, resentment lingering.

     He really thought he was the hero. Seeming to bow down to Aguni in a way. It was pathetic. He worshipped him like the Roman's would a god.

     He walked over to Aguni, rifle on shoulder. Moving away from his spot next to Hatter, and stopping beside Aguni facing him.

     "From this day forward." Aguni said, quiet but confident. "I will be The Beach's new king." He told everyone.

     Niragi smiled, "Yeah, let's hear it for the King, huh?" He started clapping, loudly. No one acknowledging his celebration. We all stood staring at Hatter in silence.

     He didn't take the hint and continued applauding. I took a moment to look behind him, at the giant board we had on the wall.

     It had all the cards that could possibly be gathered, written on the wall. Spades, diamonds, clubs, hearts, and even face cards which haven't been confirmed to exist. The ones we've found though, are crossed off with black spray paint. There was only one left, besides the face cards.

     "Okay, boss. Time for the succession ceremony, right?" Niragi said, looking to Aguni. Maybe you should open up the black envelope."

     At that moment a cloud grew over the room, covering everyone in distress and disbelief. The succession ceremony was sacred.

     Even I knew that. Only specific members were granted access to attend. Hatter had called me aside once before after a game, and told me I could participate if ever needed.

     There was only one thing off. It was Chishiya. A smile started to grow on his face. Becoming less tense.

 Let's get this over with

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! I feel so guilty for posting so late, I literally owe you all the world. Thanks for not killing me lmao. Not the longest chapter, although I'm tired so see you all to tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒