⋆ ❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hey guys! This chapter took a little more time to write, sorry! Thanks for all the reads, hope you enjoy ♥️

     A large bank stood in front of all of us. "Well, I must admit I'm not quite sure what kind of game this could be, I don't believe there's ever been a bank arena yet." Mira told us.

     "Well, let's not waste time guys. C'mon." Our driver Kaito said.

     The game area had the same red barrier from the hospital, that appeared when we walked in. The room was already filled with players consisting of different ages and genders. 

     It was a decently large bank and had a pretty normal layout. Receptionists desks, waiting rooms, offices to conference in, and it likely had a vault.

     I had a bad feeling about this game because it seemed more like a clubs card. Tons of people were already waiting here. We were probably some of the lasts.

     For some reason there was an headset on the middle of the table next to the phones. It had something that looked like high tech sunglasses and a wire reaching down from it to a collar that supposedly wraps around your neck. I didn't question it and put one on, I also grabbed a phone, we turned it on and it said we still needed one more player.

Maximum players: 17/18

     "Holy crap..." Everyone in our group turned to look at Keiko. "Dude, if this is a hearts game we're doomed, I've never seen so many people in a game area. We don't even have enough players yet!"

     As he said this a girl walked into the bank, she didn't exactly look like she specialized in hearts though, 'I'd say shes collected more spades from her appearance.' I analyzed. 'We probably won't need to worry much about her.'

     Suddenly everyone's phones all turned on and made a chiming sound. We all looked down to our phones and an automated voice came on.

The game will now begin, please listen closely for the instructions.

Maximum Players: 18/18

GAME: BANKRUPT 

♥️ EIGHT OF HEARTS ♥️ 

Edogawa Bank has been robbed by one of the players standing among all of you. Everyone here will be given a role. There are 10 workers, 7 civilians, and 1 robber. Find the robber by the end of the Time Limit, and lock him in the vault.

Conditions:

You are able to see everyone's role but yourself.

The robber will have a fake role so there will be 1 extra civilian or worker.

If the wrong player is put into the vault, everyone will fail to complete the game.

You may use any weapons

Time Limit: 2 Hours

     "Oh my god...we're done for." Spoke one of the girls from our group. "Oh! What good luck, though." Mira smiled and said. "The Beach doesn't have this card yet, I'm sure Hatter will be pleased."

     I glanced around to find Chishiya and he was already gone. Everyone else began to talk amongst each other.

     "Hey, if we don't know who is who, how are we going to find the robber?" "Who knows maybe you're  the robber." "Guys, let's just calm down." "Hey everyone we should probably work together the time already started."

     These were just a few of the conversations I had overheard from the other groups. But they're right, we should start to find the robber. Although, not even the robber itself knows if they're the robber or not. This should be interesting.

     It would be fun to stand around and watch everyone argue, although I think I'm going to go look for Chishiya. He should have some kind of plan.

     I drifted away from the crowd of people and began to look, making sure no one saw me. If people saw me leaving they might start to suspect me.

     After awhile of figuring out my surroundings I found Chishiya leaning against a wall inside one of the offices. "Chishiya, what are you doing? Times running out, we already lost ten minutes. Why are you hiding?"

     "If you look closely you can figure out who's surviving this game and who's not." He said. "What are you talking about-" He cut me off. "No one here knows what their role is, if I look through the headset I can see that your role is a civilian." He explained.

     "You're a civilian too, or at least that's what it says. I think we should have everyone find out what roles we are, then we can find out which group of roles has one to many players."

     "Solid plan." He smirks. "Let's go then." It felt like he was challenging me somehow, or judging what I had said. Only I couldn't tell. So far the only emotions he's shown is blankness and sarcasm. It was sort of getting to me, if I'm being honest I almost wanted to punch the grin right of his face.

     "Whatever then, let's go." I said trying not to make my irritation show. I hoped it was working cause it felt like my face was a mix of disgust and annoyance. Let's just hope I'm imagining it, because I'd probably run away if someone looked at me like that.

     We made our way back to the center where people were still sitting around. I'm not exactly the public speaker sort of person, but I guess this was sort of a dire situation. I mean...we're kind of about to die.

     "Everyone! We should tell each others roles out loud, it'll be easier to find out who the robber is!" "Shut up shorty, no one care!"

     "What the hell, did you call me?! I'm not fucking short! Just below the average height...Anyways! Who agrees?!"

     "I mean what else do we do? I guess that's the best we got, right? Let's just do it." Spoke a girl that looked to be in college or older.

     "Alright, well I think everyone should line up so we can name who's who. I'll do it, if everyone agrees." Kaito says. No one really has anything against him so I'd say that's our best bet.

     "Hell no, I'm not trusting some random teenage boy. Count me out." Said an older man who looked to be in his early forty's. He went over to sit on the receptionist desk.

     "Whatever old man no one cares. You're probably the robber anyway, let's just throw him in right guys?!" A man across the room shouted. A little girl and her friend who probably were only just 9 or 10 started crying, I felt bad. They probably didn't know what was happening.

     "Wait a sec!" I shouted. "Come on guys we can't just throw anyone into the vault! Remember what the game said?! It said that we'll all lose if we chose the wrong person! Let's not jump to conclusions!"

     "Yea, I agree." A girl walked up to me, and I recognized her as the person who joined the game last. "The point of heart games is to make us target everyone, if we all turn against each other this place will be a bloodbath! Besides we're running out of time. We have an hour and a half left."

     "I like how this girl thinks, I think we would make pretty good friends.' I thought.

     Out of no where came a scream.

"I'm the robber! Just kill me already!" Shouted a young boy rocking back and forth on the ground.

     Hey, guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! Again I'm so sorry for publishing this later than usual, I was hanging out with family. See you all next chapter! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀ ⋆