⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳 ❀ ⋆

Hey loves!<3 Just a observation, listening to music really enhances reading. Whenever I'm writing or reading I put on music. Anyways enjoy the chapter! ♥️ 

     'Yep, I should've called it. Of course the couples would die first.' I mean I told them not to touch the damn shark.

     Amane and Kaitos eyes were squeezed shut, trying to concentrate on not wasting air. Mine were wide open though. No way was I letting a shark bite my leg off.

    By now the water was stained red, spreading through the whole tank. Body parts floating mindlessly.

     I looked to Mira, who looked like she was struggling. Good. I mean- not good. Chishiya was sitting at the bottom of the tank on a rock. Looking smug, I wish I looked cool right now...how does he do that?

     I pulled my phone out, letting a bit of air out of my mouth. '4 minutes left.' The phone read. I wonder if this thing has games on it...? 'Shut up, Shiyori. Of course it doesn't.'

     Air bubbles were floating rapidly from Sato's mouth. 'The smartass's always die first.' I smirked. Ok. Maybe that was kind of insensitive. Do I really care though? Guess not.

     God, what's wrong with me? My lungs are kind of starting to burn...is that bad...? Same with my ears, is the pressure usually that strong? Crap. I'm definitely dying.

     'Ok, ok. Calm down, it's totally  fine. Just breath. Fuck! Nevermind, don't breath!' I felt a sting in my nose, don't tell me I just breathed in water...

    I squeezed my eyes shut, and clenched my teeth down. My legs started to flail just a bit. There wasn't anymore air left in my mouth. 

     My vision went extremely blurry, and I couldn't see my phone screen anymore. I heard a electronic voice play, although my ears were muffled.

    I could feel ground though, am I at the bottom of the tank? How did I get here? 'Did I- wait. What the hell is that?

     I felt something weird against my lips. 'Oh shit, what is that?' I felt like I was about to pass out from lightheadedness. Everything was painful. 'Maybe I'm just drowning...?'

    I felt something weird enter my mouth, is that air? Wait. Where did air come from...I'm still under water? 'You know what, whatever. I'm alive.'

     I heard a chime go off, and the glass layer re-opened. I swam up slowly, still dizzy. I fell against the ground taking a gigantic breath of air. "Thank you trees, I've never been so grateful for breathing..." I groaned.

     I saw a foot step in front of me and a hand reached out. I looked up, seeing Chishiya. How is he already up and dressed? Did he seriously not find that hard...?

     "Uh, thanks." He helped me up. "Oh...by the way. Did you see anything while we were down there? I swear my mouth touched something..."

     "Nope." He smirked. I saw everyone's stares on me. Smiling a bit. Especially Amane. Why are they smiling? What happened when we were down there...

    "Are you sure...? Why are you guys all looking at me like that? What is it...?" Mira and Amane started giggling at me. "Don't worry about it, Hazumi!" Amane laughed. "Nothing happened!"

     Sato glared at Chishiya, turning around and walking out. 'What was that?' Did Chishiya seriously make an enemy while down there?

     "Well so much for him." My gaze returned to Chishiya. "Yeah." I said. "He's been acting so weird for some reason..."

     I wiped my face with my arm, trying to dry it off. All the girls, including me were ringing there hair out. That guy was crying, I mean his girlfriend did die...I'll just leave him be, though. What should I do? Comforting people is just kind of akaward for me...

     GAME COMPLETED, CONGRATULATIONS

     A card was lowered down from above the tank. Mira grabbed it, stepping on the glass layer. "Six of Spades! Good work everyone, Hatter will be pleased."

     I put my sneakers and jeans back on, still shivering a bit. We all left the venue and headed towards our car. We'll probably be the first group back to The Beach. It felt like hours in there. Although it was probably 15 minutes max.

     No one talked much on the ride back, aside from Chishiya and Kaito that were busy discussing some debate. Good for them, although right now I'm sleeping. I do have about an hour and a half. The ride here was pretty long...

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     I opened my eyes, Amane was asleep next to me. Both of us leaning against each other. Mira was looking out the mirror, staring at the card like she was in love with it. 'I wish she drowned, dammit. She managed to get even creepier.'

     Kaito was grabbing the key out of the ignition, still talking to Chishiya. 'They should grab a drink sometime...it's such a shame they only talk, during games.

     The car door unlocked and everyone got out, saying their goodbyes. Mira, Chishiya and I, began to walk to the lobby, for the meeting we had after every game.

     "So...are you and Kaito like friends now?" I said, trying to make conversation. He hummed, "I don't mind him. He's pretty smart, actually."

     "Yeah, definelty. I heard your debates. By the way, would you and Kuina like to meet up after the meeting? I wanted to talk to you guys something."

     He raised his eyebrows at me and shrugged, "Sure, why not." If Arisu and Usagi pass the test, then I'm hoping they can be apart of the plan. 

     We got into the elevator, everyone sitting in silence, the occasional tapping of someone's foot, and the humming to the elevator music.

     We all exited, walking towards the meeting room. The guards opened it for us and we all walked in. My eyes immediately going to the three people in the room. I smiled, knowingly. 'I thought they would make it...'

     "Arisu! Usagi! Good to see you two!" I waved. Arisu's eyes widened. "No way...it's you?" His gaze moved to Chishiya.

"Wait, you two know each other?"

     Hey guys! Not sure if any of you noticed, although my updating time has changed a bit. Not that drastically though. Thanks for reading this chapter, I'll see you all tommorow, in the next one! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒