⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hey loves!<3 How are all of you? Hope your well! Enjoy this chapter! Also make sure to check the announcements on my profile, it has information on my stories updates! ♥️ 

     "...Five minutes?! Are you guys serious?!" I screamed. 'How did I let them convince me?' I groaned.

     "Hey...we don't really have a choice, let's just find the diving tank and get this over with." Kaito said. To some degree I could understand that, although how would we be able to survive this? There must be some answer to the game.

     We made our way over to the map, considering the time doesn't start until we actually get to the diving tank, we took some time to get ourselves together.

     "So, I think we can agree to not start until we have a plan, right?" Everyone agreed with me, because that's obviously the most logical thing to do.

     I was silently praying that Mira would drown. As dark as it sounds, she's really freaking me out. I needed to talk to Chishiya and Kuina about this. How the hell did she know I was afraid of water? Speaking of water and drowning, this game is going to be a mess.

     If Arisu and Usagi complete theirs, I'll have to bring up the idea of using them as decoys to Chishiya and Kuina. It would be the most logical, since we already have most of the cards.

     Goddammit, I hope this card isn't a duplicate. I'm not going through this shit for nothing. 'God help me.' I crossed my fingers.

     We made it to the diving area and I'm officially dead. "Why are there sharks?!" I screeched. Kaito replied, "Remember they said "Shark Diving Tank?" Or something like that." 

     "Um, they're not like lethal are they...?" The teenage boy asked. "Not so tough now, huh?" I spat. "I'm gonna kill you shorty-"

     "Says you! You're shorter than Chishiya!" "What?" Chishiya turned around. "Uh...nothing, just keep looking for items-"

WARNING

IF THE GAME HAS NOT STARTED IN 5 MINUTES, EVERYONE WILL BE ELIMINATED

     "Uh, well we still have 5 minutes?" I said, wearily. "Dude what the fuck?! Since when is there a time limit?!" 'Oh my god, does he never shut up?'

     "Hey, what's your name?" I asked the try-hard idiot. "What's it for you loser?" He shot back. I shrugged, "I don't know, just wanted to know."

     "...it's Ichiro." "I mean your surname, idiot. Why would I call you by your first name?" "Well, you didn't specify! I would've told you my surname, if you didn't interrupt me!"

     "Oh yeah, sure you would've! I don't believe you!" I screamed. "It's Sato, idiot. Next time just let me fucking speak!"

     "Oh ok!" I smiled. "Hey, guys! Let's use Sato as a test, then we can see if the sharks are deadly!" "What the hell is wrong with you?! No way! Don't listen to her!"

     "Will you both shut up? We need to figure out how to beat this damn game. We have 3 minutes, I suggest you help." The other boy told us.

     "...can't we just find a tube and do some scuba diving shit?" Sato groaned. "It said hold your breath, idiot. You'd die, for breaking the rules."

     "Yeah, whatever." He rolled his eyes. 'This guy would get along with Niragi.' I thought. "Who's, Niragi?" He asked. 

     "No way...did I say that out loud?" I said confused. 'Why do I keep saying my thoughts out loud, oh god...am I dying?' Wait, no. That doesn't make sense. I'm loosing my mind, I face palmed.

     "Everyone, take a deep breath and hold it. We have 10 seconds." Kaito said. 'I'm so dead.' I thought.

     "Alright...so basically we have no idea what to do?" "Yeah, uh...I guess not." Kaito said. "And...I just remembered we can't harm sea-life. Guys! Don't touch the fucking shark, I know someone will." The other boy said.

     Your time starts now. Enter the diving tank.

     "Oh shit, here we go. Good luck everyone." Kaito said. "Yeah, be safe everyone. I know we can do this." Amane cheered.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     The water was freezing. My whole body, shivered stepping into it. My legs had already started to turn red. This couldn't be good for my heart failure could it? I glanced at my watch, seeing my bpm rise fast.

     I had taken off my shorts and shoes before getting in. I wanted to have at least some dry clothes for if I got out of this alive. This is the one time I'm grateful for the "bathing suit" rule. 

     I glanced over at Amane and Kaito getting in. I didn't look like the water effected them as much, although they were still cold. 

     I was really dreading for the glass layer to drop, these sharks are freaking me out. I need to figure something out.

     I glanced over at Chishiya taking his shirt off to get in. 'Damn he's kind of- wait no. Stop thinking like that Shiyori!' I shook my head at myself.

     He got in next to me and smirked, putting his hands in his short pockets. "How are you not freaking out? It's freezing!" I whisper yelled.

     "Nothing too bad." He shrugged, glancing behind me for a split second. I turned around seeing Sato eyeing us. "Why is he staring at us...?" I whispered to Chishiya, waiting for the couple to get in.

     He shrugged, "Beats me, Kuina would be ranting about him crushing on you though." "Oh god- you don't think...?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows at me. "I don't think...?" "Um, never mind. Nothing important!" I squeaked.

     He hummed turning his head down, probably hyper analyzing the fucking sharks. What a weirdo...

     I looked around seeing the couple had gotten in, Mira was still smiling. 'God, I want to wipe that smile off her face...' I thought. I turned back to Chishiya, "So-"

FUCK!

     The glass layer retreated extremely quick into itself, making us fall. I took a quick deep breath, holding it as tight as I ever could.

     'I hope pretending to drown in water parks, to see if a lifeguard will spot me will come in handy now...'

     Maximum players: 7/8

'Great...one down already.'

     Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for continuing to support this story, see you all tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒