⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves! <3 We're halfway to 1k!!! Also, the ranking didn't go away yet! I swear it would've been gone by this morning 😅 Hope you all enjoy this chapter! ♥️ 

     "Hatter is no longer with us, and a new leader has been chosen." Niragi continued. The whole crowd went silence as he spoke up again. I have to give it to him, he's got charisma. 

     I looked over some of the buttons on my raido, fiddling with some of the wires. These were pretty old and put of shape. Although it's the best I could find.

     "The new leader is Aguni." He announced to the crowd. I looked to the crowd to see their reaction. They looked hesitant, though not opposed to it.

     Either way, Niragi wasn't having it. Maybe he was sensitive to peoples bickering? Or he just hated people. "Everybody shut up!" He yelled.

     The crowd flinched and continued to be attentive to him. So he went on, "It seems as though Hatter failed in his game. He just couldn't crack it." He told them, trying to downplay their previous leader.

     "A vote was taken, the executives taking it are unanimous, and Aguni was voted as our new Number 1." He now spoke in a confident and calm tone, now that everyone had shut up.

     He twirled his rifle around, threateningly. Speaking to the crowd once more, "Let's hear it from Aguni." And he added on a a little something in a menacing voice, "You better all listen carefully." His rifle adding on to the scare.

     I watched from above them as I saw Niragi step back, and Aguni replace his spot speaking to everyone, "Niragi said everything that needs to be said."

     His voice blurred out becoming less audible by the second. This sounded to be a pretty lengthy speech, contradicting what he had just told the audience.

     I turned around not facing the event that was taking place, and I held down a button to talk on the radio. 

     "All right, the new leader is making a speech in the lobby." I heard Chishiya say from the radio. "All members of the executive and the militant corps are here at the annex."

     "We're not going to get another chance like this." He spoke through the radio. I nodded and spoke, "I've made it to the security room, and I have eyes on all of you. It's all up to you guys what happens. Go now, while you have the chance."

     I leaned over the desk in the security room, staring at the different cameras. The militants and executives were still making speeches like Chishiya had said.

     Usagi and Kuina were both on the lookout, both in different hallways. Usagi still looked weary of this plan. Chishiya had placed her closer to the actual room, so she would be caught in the plan too.

     I saw Chishiya leaning against one of the pillars, keeping a close eye on the militants till it was time ti make a move.

     Arisu was now on the top level, outside of what was Hatter's suite. There were no guards, considering Aguni's speech was taking place, and they didn't exactly have anyone to guard now that Hatter died.

     They should still be watching over the playing cards. Whoever made the call to not place them in here was going to regret it sooner or later. I'll pray they don't get executed by Niragi.

     Arisu opened the door to the suite and walked in. Chishiya spoke from the radio, "I'll let you guys know if there are any changes here. I'm counting in you, Arisu." The radio buzzed off.

     I took this as a cue to talk turning the dial on the radio so that only Chishiya and Kuina could hear my voice. "He entered Hatter's room. It shouldn't be long till he tries to open that fake safe. Chishiya, you should probably start getting the militants. And Kuina, get away from the suite so they don't suspect you."

     I let go of the button I used to talk, and static took over my radio. I heard Kuina's voice, "Alright, I'm moving away now."

     Her line cut off and Chishiya's came in, "Good. I'm moving now. Just try to stall them and keep them in the room before in can get the militants you two. Hazumi, make sure Usagi stays in her area." He told me.

     "Got it. I'll try, remember to mute your radio when you talk to the militants. Last thing you need is Usagi's voice cutting in." I laughed.

     He laughed back and I could just feel the smirk on his face. I smiled and leaned back, taking in the cameras and now looking at Arisu. 'This better go well.

     Arisu responded to Chishiya's last comment, "Copy that." 'Why didn't he close the door...' I thought looking at his camera. This guy really is oblivious.

     He looked around the room, trying to find where everything was and in the meantime I viewed the annex camera, just barely making out was Aguni was saying.

     "Now that Hatter is fine and I'm the Number 1, I have full control over The Beach. Follow my orders. I want you to live for me, and you may have to die for me." I made out, seeing Niragi smile behind his as well.

     I heard Chishiya let out a small laugh, probably taking in what Aguni said. I don't know though. He was hard to figure out.

     He usually had the same persona although every once in a while he let his façade drop. Bringing out a more relaxed and soft side of his personality. I don't see it often though. I guess that would make sense.

      Meanwhile, Arisu was getting closer to finding the "Safe." He took a look around making sure no one was here before going towards a set of white doors. They kind of reminded me of a built in closet.

     He walked towards it and grabbed the doorknob, the door clamming open. He let out a breath he had been holding in as he looked at the safe. Good. We're halfway done.

     He picked up his radio and I heard his voice channel through, "I found it." He bent down into the closet now in front of the "Safe."

     "All right, what's the code?" He asked. Chishiya responded with no hesitation, "8022." "So you saw what was in that letter?" Arisu asked.

     "No." Chishiya told him. "But Aguni's expression pretty much said it all. When he opens it, his face kinda went all dark, like he was completely surprised and really perplexed." I paused remembering the same.

     "I'm pretty sure there was nothing written on it." He tuned out. Arisu looked frightened, now wanting to get out of here.

     "Nothing? Then how did you get the code?" He asked, whispering quick. Chishiya let out a short huff, sounding like a laugh.

     "From the wax seal. The Boss seals it with his ring. Which has numbers on it.  And that's the code. 8-0-2-2.

     "Sure as hell wouldn't want to be your enemy." He said back. I facepalmed, trying not to laugh.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. It's a lot longer to make up for the previous one. Also, sorry about yesterdays update my message board has more info on it and other stuff. Make sure to check it out for important announcements. See you all tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒