⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi loves! <3 WE HIT 1K READS!!! I couldn't have done it without my daily readers! You all know who you are so thanks so much 🙏🏻 😊 Also, yes... I know this chapter is incredibly late *sigh* Sadly I got pared up with the worst professors and stuff so my schedule is already overflowing, and it's only the second day of school. Help- I'm only writing it because it follows along with the shows story. ANYWAYS, as always, enjoy this chapter ♥️ 

     "Well, now. Looks like," Niragi started. He took Arisu's hair by his hand and yanked his head upright. "Someone's gone night-night."

     Fear washed over Usagi's face and she started to stop struggling against the guards. Who must I say, didn't look very qualified.

     Niragi crouched down and hit him a few more times with the butt of his rifle before giving everyone directions. "All right. Bring him to the room."

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     I woke up sweating. I don't really have any recollection of what's happening, If I'm being honest.

     I don't remember how I got here. Why I'm tied up. Or why there's duck tap covering my body. Eyes, ears, mouth, and torso.

     My hands won't move. They're tied around the back of whatever chair I'm sitting on. How long have I been out? Did my visa expire?

     Is that blood I smell?

     I don't know. Maybe I should just stop thinking. Someone else must be in here with me right? Do they see me struggling?

     My chest hurts. It's hard breathing with so many restrictions. Will this tape hurt if I pull it off?I'm not panicking am I...? I hope not. 

     I jolted a bit, hearing a muffled voice speak up. "Well, ..................... visa....... tomorrow." Oh. I can't hear well. At least I can make out some words.

     I heard footsteps from all around me. Is that person circling me? Is there anyone else here? This one doesn't seem to friendly. He sounds familiar though. Maybe I'll remember later.

     "Without............ hearing......... sight, you're like a......................................................I can.............terror..........sitting here."

     Maybe if I try and ask nicely, he'll take off my blindfold. Or tape I guess. Is he on my side? I can't tell.

     "....Laser...............burn....................skull!" I heard him yell and continue to laugh. Those words don't go well together... Does he know I can't hear him?

     I tried to speak, although my voice can out as a muffled groan. He should get the hint if I try and speak. Right?

     "..............now." I heard a large exhale. The next line I heard was clear. It was spoken with confidence and loudness, and it was right by my ear.

     "...I'll just enjoy all this precious time. And guess what? I'm going to spend it with your girlfriend." It's Niragi. I know it is, it's his voice.

     What...? My girlfriend? Wait. Does he mean...? I stopped breathing for a second, scared. No. He couldn't be talking about who I thought he was. 

Usagi?

     I screamed. Does anyone hear me? Please tell me they do. Go help her. Go help Usagi. They have to. That's the militants job right? They protect. Right? That's why they're here.

     There were other people here. I could hear them. All of their sick laughter. How could anyone think this was funny? Why do these people exist?

     "See ya!" I heard him call. I kept screaming for them to come back. Not because I was weak. It was for Usagi. If I keep them here, they'll leave her alone right? Right?

     I felt a hand on my head. And someone grabbed my hair. Multiple footsteps started to drift away, and my screaming got louder. 

     They didn't stop though. The door closed with a heavy slam, I could hear the lock click. And they walked away. Laughing.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆          

     Hatter's body laid on my dissection table in front of me. It's not hard to find out that he was killed my a bullet. 

     Although, I didn't forget what Niragi had told me. "An, figure out what happened to him. I don't care if you already know. Make sure again."

     I was informed of Arisu and Usagi's betrayal. It's been at least 7 hours since then though. Night had already fallen.

     My metal tweezers felt cold in between my fingers as I dug as carefully as I could into his chest cavity, trying to find the bullet.

     I felt my tweezers hit something hard and I slowly opened them up farther. They closed around the object and I started to tug.

     I tried to keep my fingers as steady as possible so I wouldn't drop the bullet back into the wound.           

     I examined the bullet that I had taken a while to pull out. Weird. It looked familiar. Kind of like the guns the militants used at The Beach.

     Yeah, that's definitely weird...the guns used here aren't really available anywhere else. If they were we would have people roaming around with them everywhere. They are in high request.

     I set the bullet down into a metal tray I had waiting beside me for the procedure. It wasn't that hard to do. Just took a while, because I had to make a correct incision in the bullets area.

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆ 

     You can't trust anyone. First Hatter. Than Arisu and Usagi. Thank god Chishiya warned me of their betrayal. What do they expect me to do? I'm the newly appointed leader. Of course I have to make a move.

     I looked out my window. Hatter's new suite was just given to me, due to my position as Number 1.

     The pool was just underneath my room, so I could see everyone. Would they betray me too? 

How long till they turned their backs on me?     

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! You don't need to tell me, I'm already disappointed in myself for posting this late 😔 Trust me when I say it won't always be like this lol. I know it kinda seems like I'm gonna be one of those authors that goes, "See ya" and never comes back. But I promise I'd never do that-💀 See you guys tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒