⋆❀ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼 ❀ ⋆

Hi, loves <3 If you made it this far in the book, you have my heart, thank you so much ♥️ Enjoy this chapter!

     I silently tried to sneak back into the crowd without Niragi spotting me again. The speech had just finished and everyone was off to their groups.

     'Edogawa Ward, Edogawa Ward...' I mumbled, trying to remember where I was heading. This time Chishiya wasn't here to lead me to our car, although I was pretty sure I remembered where I was headed.

     On my way there I went over everything we had discussed just now. 'Why is Hatter already moving the ranks up?' Obviously he said it was to make more room, although we should've just added everyone else to the bottom of the executive ranks.

     'Who am I to speak though? I did get moved up literally 500 ranks automatically.' I silently hyped myself up, cause why not?

     "There you are." I came out of my thoughts and looked ahead, seeing Chishiya leaning against the car door.

     "Oh hey, thank god I found you! I swear I would get lost in that crowd of people." I said while laughing. He just raised his eyebrows and gestured his head towards my seat in the car.

     I got in, nodding my head at Mira, as a greeting. Same with Amane and Kaito. Amane was now seated next to me, opposed to the back seat. I had to admit it felt sort of empty without her friends.

     "Everyone ready? Let's play well tonight guys! We got this!" Kaito cheered, starting the engine. I hope he was right, loosing more people would be a problem.

     Driving towards the game venue took a while longer than last time. I hadn't gotten a lot of information on where we would be playing the game, although I'm pretty sure tonight was a spades.

     Chishiya made small talk with Kaito, about who knows what. Good for him, he seems like he never talks to anyone, much less make friends.

     Mira was starting to freak me out a little. She's been smiling oddly the whole time, though I guess that's just normal for her. I'd be more scared if she wasn't.

     She finally spoke up, "Hazumi, are you excited for tonight? I heard our game venue is quite special."

     "Oh uh yeah, can't wait to see what card it is. By the way, would you mind telling me what the game arena is? I haven't been informed yet." I avoided. I really didn't want to answer her sadistic questions. Of course I'm not excited, any normal person wouldn't be.

     "Oh it's so exciting! Apparently we're going to be playing at an aquarium! I heard water frightens you quite a bit...doesn't it?" An evil glimmer shined in her eye.

     "W-what. H-how did you know that? We're playing in an aquarium? Are you sure? No one told me...does it involve water?"

     "Oh of course! Won't that be fun? Im sure this will help you grow out of it!" "Wait, n-no. I'm sorry, I don't think I can play this game."

     "Who even told you that?! I never told anyone I was scared of water. How did you figure that out?! What's wrong with you?! I need to leave, Kaito can you please let me out?

     "What?! I can't do that, we already agreed to play this game tonight!" "I'm not doing this game, you have to let me get out!"

     "Hazumi, y-you can't! You know what happens when you bail on getting cards! That's breaking the third rule!" Amane said. Chishiya joined in, "She's right. Hatter would kill you for that."

     "Yea, well I don't care, I'm not playing this game!" The car stopped in front of the building and I got out.

     "You're all crazy if you think I'm stepping foot in that place!" Large neon signs flashed, lighting up the colorful words that spelled out, "Edogawa Aquarium." They had purple, blue, and green blocky letters, lining the roof.

     It was one of the longest and largest buildings I had ever seen. Glass made up the walls, fish of various sizes and colors were encased inside. A blue glow illuminated the tanks of water.

     "No. Way. In. Hell. I'm not going in there! You're all practically asking to drown! This is madness, are you guys crazy?! Cause I'm not! I'm out of here!" I started to walk off, wanting to get anywhere but here, when I felt my hand being pulled on, preventing me from walking farther.

     "Let me go Chishiya. I still have at least 5 days left on my visa! I don't need to go in there!" "You do though, remember you're an executive? You made a promise to obey all rules. If you walk out now, you're breaking them. Don't you remember what happened this morning? Hatter killed those people who went against the third rule. It's the most important one."

     "Yea well when you say it like that it makes it sound like I have too...fine. But, if one of you drowns don't say I didn't tell you!"

     "Sure, shorty." He replied, smirking. "W-what?! Are you serious?! Chishiya, get back here!" I ran after the group.

     Kaito pushed apart the glass doors, revealing a small group of people. Two young couples who looked to be in their early twenty's and a teenage boy, who looked like he was trying too hard to be cool.

     Thankfully we wouldn't have to wait any longer. There were exactly 5 phones left on the table. We each picked one up. "See! I told you guys, the cases are waterproof! We're so dead!" I groaned.

     "What did you expect, we're in an aquarium?" Kaito and Amane laughed at me. "I seriously don't know why you're all laughing. This is literally the least funniest situation I've ever been in." I mumbled, angrily. 

Maximum players: 8/8

     The game will now begin, please listen closely for the instructions.

GAME: FLOODED LUNGS

     "Oh my god, we're all done for! Why did I let you convince me?! This is so unfair!" "Will you shut up?! I can't hear the directions!" The try-hard loser shouted.

     "How about you shut up?! I wasn't even talking to you, fuckface!" "What the actual hell did you just call m-"

     ♠️ SIX OF SPADES ♠️ 

The diving tank is on the map near the registration desk. You will need to enter the "Shark Diving Zone." Once found the game will start. Your objective is to stay underwater the whole duration of the game. 

RULES:

You may use items found inside or outside of the game venue.

Any use of sharp items or weapons will result in automatic elimination.

You are not permitted to injure any sea life found inside the game venue.

TIME LIMIT: 5 MINUTES

     Hey loves! Thanks for reading this Chapter! Do you think they'll be able to stay underwater for five whole minutes? Let me know who your favorite character in their assigned group is! See you tomorrow! -❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒