Character Aesthetics and Author's Note

DESIRABLE

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

MILO HUNT

NATE RYDER

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless.

He has witnessed his family and friends find their mates, settling down and living happily ever after. But this has never appealed to Milo. He wants to be a free spirit forever.

That's until Nate, Milo's mate, walks in on him at a sex party. Not only is Milo getting fucked into oblivion by another male but the mate-bond he refused to believe even existed is now shattering around him. He's never known such heartbreak for someone he's never met before and now he's convinced it is broken beyond repair.

Nate already has enough to worry about and now he's faced with the pain of seeing his mate being intimate with someone else. Someone that isn't him. The memory forever engraved into his mind.

With both of them battling silent insecurities, they struggle to understand how they could ever possibly work out when their lives are so fundamentally different.

Can Milo and Nate sort through their differences to give each other a chance at true love?

TROPES

- Fated mates
- Shifter romance
- Mental health rep
- Found family
- Angst and longing
- Spicy scenes

Author's Note

Hello my loves! Welcome to Milo and Nate's book. I would appreciate if you could add this book to your libraries as updates will be weekly!

This is the third book in this series but it can be read as a standalone!

This story has my heart and I hope you guys enjoy it too! As always keep the comments free of any hate against the story, myself or other readers. I want this to be a safe space for all of us❤️

DROP AN EMOJI IF YOU'RE EXCITED!!!🫶🥰🩵

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess