Epilogue Two

♥

A year later

Being the Luna of Nate's pack brings me so much joy. I had no idea I could enjoy a role so much—it's nothing like being the Beta. Here I actually do important things, I help make decisions.

I genuinely care about my own growth and the pack, trying to make them as strong as they can be. I adore being by Nate's side, we work the best together. Our two minds moulding into one.

We run this pack together. He makes me believe in myself and push my boundaries to new levels. The last year has been perfect—beyond amazing. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Nate's main passion has always been helping others and not specifically within the pack but others that might need our help in the district. If a pack has come under fire from rival wolves or in need of some security, he's there to help out.

He's definitely influenced other Alpha's to help and do the same. Including Everett, Kassian and Keanu. He's definitely given others something to think about with his kindness but they all know not to take it for granted because of his second formation.

Everyone knows about his beast and they know not to get on his bad side because it can be over for them before they can even blink. I've watched him rip a wolf apart within three seconds and I hate to admit how much it turned me on to know he has the ability to do that.

He's like a cute golden retriever but if you give him a reason to hate you, you will be running for the hills. Man, it gives me such a thrill.

But right now we're helping a pack in the district who have had their entire territory and parts of their house burned in a vicious arson attack. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first turned up, the horror and the devastation.

Our pack gets to work immediately, medics help those with burns and others attempt to put the fires out as best as they can but in the forest they spread so quickly. Nate is right by the Alpha, talking through possibilities of what they can do.

I work with Imogen to find any lost pack members and bring them to medical attention. The sound of mothers crying and children hurt, it fucking destroys my soul.

How could anyone do something so horrific? Anger bubbles inside me but I know better than to let these emotions show when they might have lost family members and their home.

I sense a presence behind me to find Everett and Reign getting involved. My lips curl gently, glad we can all pull together for those that need us right now.

We spend hours by their side until I find Nate again. "How is everything?"

"They know who it is," Nate states, dragging his hand down the centre of my back and pulling me close.

I watch his arm. I know exactly why he's touching me like this. Making sure that I'm real and everything is okay. Today has been emotionally exhausting but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.