twelve; advice

♥

Milo doesn't stay for long. Neither of us are over the hug we just shared because... fuck–I wasn't expecting it to feel like that. When I pulled away I could see the raw emotion in his eyes, relief and happiness.

My wolf runs circles inside my body, howling and yipping at what we've caused.

The bond feels tighter, stronger than before. All from a damn hug.

After the rain clears up, Milo leaves as he needs to get back to the pack to help out. His sister's orders. We don't hug a second time, I don't think my heart will be able to take it, I'll be on the floor before he touches me again.

I know I was the one to instigate it but I needed it. The emotions I've been feeling the last couple days, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want any affection to help my chaotic mind. That embrace will live in my mind rent free for the foreseeable.

And I hate to admit it made me feel better instantly

The scent from his jacket. So beautiful. I wish to wrap myself up in it on my bad days because I know it'll make me forget everything bad. That is the true power of a mating bond and it terrifies me.

I wave Milo goodbye at the door and head towards the kitchen where Elin is making himself a snack. His eyes don't even meet mine but I can see a ghost of a smile on his face.

"I can smell another wolf on you," he comments, continuing to cut open an avocado. "And I know the wolf doesn't live in this house."

My lips purse and I proceed to the fridge. "Strange."

"Don't play dumb," he catches the side of my face. "It's someone and I know it."

I furrow my brows at him and Elin raises one of his, waiting for me to spill the beans. "Alright," I exhale after a few moments and grab the carton of orange juice. "I invited someone over."

"Yeah, no shit." He rolls his eyes. "Who is it?"

"His name is Milo."

Elin stills for a few moments and tilts his head. "Milo Hunt?"

I groan internally because I should have suspected that they knew each other. Elin loves going to sex parties and it certainly looked like it wasn't Milo's first rodeo. Not that I want to think about it, I want to erase all those memories from my brain forever.

"Yeah."

"I know him."

"Please don't tell me you and Zade have fucked him?"

Elin laughs quietly. "No," he shakes his head. "I don't think Zade has either. I remember seeing him out at those sex parties, met him a couple times. He seems nice."

I stare blankly at my friend. "I know you guys like sex, I know he likes sex. But I'm a virgin, Elin. I waited for him because I didn't want to be with anyone else. Yet, Milo. Seems like he loves all that."