fifty-seven; father-in-law

♥

Nate's mark on my neck makes me feel like I finally belong somewhere. That somewhere being his arms, his heart, just his for as long as we live.

His fingers graze over the tender mark as we lay naked in his bed. I shudder at the sensations, my body erupting into never ending pleasure that makes tears swell in my eyes.

I clutch him tighter as he leans in and gives it a kiss. My shoulders shake and I exhale a soft moan.

Last night was perfect.

My brain still can't wrap its head around the fact that this is us. Forever.

"I don't want to leave you this morning," Nate groans into my neck.

His morning voice is soft yet raspy and I can't stop my cock from twitching. "Morning?" I repeat. "It's probably the evening after how many times we went at it last night."

Nate laughs. Fuck. The bond zaps at the sound and I've never heard anything so pleasurable. I adored our mate bond before but it's something else now. Pure magic. It can never be replaced.

"You're right," he nods and tilts his head to flash me those chocolate eyes that make me weak at the knees. If I was standing I'd be on the floor. "But I've got things to do."

I pout but I know that he's the Alpha now and things are going to change. I'm going to have to share him with his entire pack but what we have is something completely different. "I know," I whisper.

"Are you sore?" He asks gently, stroking back my hair in a caress that makes my heart sing.

My lips press together and I hum. "A little," I admit. "I don't think we can have sex for the rest of the week."

Nate rolls onto his back. "I fucked it."

"Yeah you did," I smirk and I watch the corners of his lips tug. "You fucked me hard."

"No," he wraps me up in his arms. "I made love to you hard."

I roll my eyes. "Are we gonna be that cringey couple now?"

"We were already that cringey couple," he laughs and then nips at my mark.

A gasp falls from my mouth and then I roll on top of him, despite my lack in energy. He always manages to build me up again, but my ass is definitely off limits.

I glance down at him and he groans, his hands kneading the skin on my bare thighs. "I love you on top," he bites down on his lip. "You look so confident and powerful."

My cheeks bleed. I have no idea why I'm blushing but comments like that make me feel superior. I might have a past but Nate doesn't care anymore.

If anything my experience has given me a reason to be confident for him because he makes me feel beautiful and seen.